We are in the middle of a baseball game we'll never forget..

Gabe

nice avatar gabe, i doubt anyone but you and i even knows who he is, LOL don lapre

i had to type in don lapre in wikipedia and can't believe that he died and what happened to him in 2011.

that is some very crazy shit because i remember barely turning 18 or so and my uncle was preaching on him and buying his products.  

Honestly it's these small types of past experiences for me that make it a lot of fun to call bullshit on something before anyone thinks anything of it but the cleveland indians played out of their minds to be in the world series up 3 games to 1.  They have a shit team who was somehow miraculously able to win 20 games in a row early in the regular season and that's all they did.

I hate baseball and before the baseball season started i told myself that i'm not going to be betting on baseball, well you know what, baseball is so fucked up for me after so many years, it has come to the point that any other sport i try to bet on while regular season baseball is in play, ends up being a guaranteed loser for me.

Basketball season barely started a week ago and i am loving it and have cashed out 3 times since it started betting on various items.

yes i cashed out a few during the baseball season but none of those ever felt like i actually won anything.  It was one of those things where you're in las vegas, you've been playing black jack, you already lost a lot of money, you got 25 bux left in chips and you cash it out and go home, that's it.

Two of the best playoff series' of my lifetime in 2016. Great sports year. NBA finals one of the best ive ever watched and then this game 7. Both series' broke massive title droughts (Cavs first ever but first for the entire city in however many years, then Cubs historic 108 year wait)

Stanley Cup finals were great also. One of the best NCAA basketball finals ever with Nova/UNC. Bama/Clemson was a terrific NCAA football title game. What a year

Only letdown in terms of pure entertainment was Denver/Carolina in the Super Bowl, but even that for me was a great watch since i had denver futures so was perfectly happy with a boring game if it meant denver won