Reality of Donald Trump Presidency

The Dark Man

Gonna bump this next year when none of these things happen.

Remember how Obama was conspiring to let ebola into the country and there were going to be millions of dead Americans? How did that prediction work out for your?

Throughout this whole thing it would have been  better discussion without the sensationalist Breitbart/InfoWars viewpoint. More input from a GOP member versed in policy rather than propaganda,

I've been all ears from the start waiting for someone to discuss the feasibility of Trump's grandiose promises.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First 100 Days of My Administration

• BUILD THE WALL
  • Renegotiate ALL unfair trade deals
  • CANCEL orders sending US jobs overseas
  • REPEAL and replace ObamaCare
  • END our dependence on foreign oil
  • NOMINATE judges to uphold our Constitution
  • IMPOSE strict ethics rules to restore integrity

That's gonna be one quick construction project.   

I think the Dems misinterpreted the lyrics "Land of the free" in our National anthem

Get a fucking job you leeches

Later

Yup. Sick of all these Non heterosexual person visiting the doctor on the back of my hard work and sweat. Go flip burgers or whip up my fucking caramel macchiato in the morning if you need insurance. Get fucked. You don't have insurance that's you're problem. I could not give one single solitary fuck

I'm tired of supporting these African American babies because their father is a deadbeat thug that would rather hang out on the corner with tyrone keefony then get a job.

I'm tired of paying for your kids to go to school and paying over 15k ss and medicare tax yearly.  

Yup. Sick of all these Non heterosexual person visiting the doctor on the back of my hard work and sweat. Go flip burgers or whip up my fucking caramel macchiato in the morning if you need insurance. Get fucked. You don't have insurance that's you're problem. I could not give one single solitary fuck

Will you be rejecting SS and Medicare?

I used to be able to get brand name medication for five dollars. Generic was free. I always paid the five bucks. Brand name is 1000x better then generic. Obamacare fucked that all up. Now that option is gone.

Starting in 2018 my medical and dental will have a $100.00 deductible. First time that has ever happened at my employer. Thanks ObamaCare. I pray Don can NUKE ObamaCare. Unfortunately from what I've read and heard that will be pretty much impossible

Hussein will go down as the worst President in the history of this country.

I used to be able to get brand name medication for five dollars. Generic was free. I always paid the five bucks. Brand name is 1000x better then generic. Obamacare fucked that all up. Now that option is gone.

Starting in 2018 my medical and dental will have a $100.00 deductible. First time that has ever happened at my employer. Thanks ObamaCare. I pray Don can NUKE ObamaCare. Unfortunately from what I've read and heard that will be pretty much impossible

Hussein will go down as the worst President in the history of this country.

Maybe you shouldn't have such a shitty job.