Brutal Beats in NBA continuing...

Deemer

Indeed. NBA better to be on side of riggery than it is cap the game correctly. 

I have come to the conclusion that the entire NBA regular season is rigged......there are only a handful of teams that have a legit chance to win a championship each season. The regular season is one big act to generate revenue from fans and scam bettors. What else are teams like Denver, Phoenix, Milwaukee, etc. playing 82 games for?

I have come to the conclusion that the entire NBA regular season is rigged......there are only a handful of teams that have a legit chance to win a championship each season. The regular season is one big act to generate revenue from fans and scam bettors. What else are teams like Denver, Phoenix, Milwaukee, etc. playing 82 games for?

Clev

Wash

SA

GS

NBA has the longest exhibition season of all sports. They have two of them actually.

That Chris Singleton pick by the Wiz? Is that the worst draft ever by a team with two top 20 picks?

Yes! The two worst drafts in NBA history were both Grunfeld but the Wizards pay him anyway. To have picked the only 2 guys who were no longer on an NBA roster is almost impossible...almost.

Ruefully hilarious that when MLB teams go cold offensively for a few innings/games there is little talk of rigging.

NBA watchers simply resistant to the idea that Defense and poor shooting occur as a natural portion of overall results and not due to deliberate slacking.

NBA league scoring has been remarkably consistent over the past decade(198-203 pts per game) which means that even if teams muster up 120 in the first half they are more likely to score 80 in second half than they are another 120, or even 100.

In the 4th quarters it stands to reason, particularly early in the year, that legs are more tired and buckets are more difficult to come by. Your legs are your shot.

Respectfully feel that is a moot point countered in full by supposed tired legs contributing to being off a step defensively...Plenty of 60pt fourth quarters.

The Rigged complaints are - in my 17 years experience - 90% or more tied to a game where a guy bet OVER and then it went well Over the Game Total Pace for first 30-36 minutes and then 12-15 minutes of natural regression end up one to five pts Under Final Score.

And the unhappy punter is certain the first 36 minutes reflect the natural order and final 12 minutes MUST be rigged because "I properly capped it as an Over! Look at the first 36 minutes!!"

current halftime WAS 48 ATL 35

HAWKS seem reasonable bet to top 50 in second half (85 game) because they are launching treys (15 so far) but simply missing.

Oh and if Bullets stay on track and push up to mid 90s, there is a bit less emphasis for them to clamp ATL late to keep them below 85

All that noted, I am already nicely involved with WAS -2 for the game and will leave others to consider the 2H puzzle

Respectfully feel that is a moot point countered in full by supposed tired legs contributing to being off a step defensively...Plenty of 60pt fourth quarters.

The Rigged complaints are - in my 17 years experience - 90% or more tied to a game where a guy bet OVER and then it went well Over the Game Total Pace for first 30-36 minutes and then 12-15 minutes of natural regression end up one to five pts Under Final Score.

And the unhappy punter is certain the first 36 minutes reflect the natural order and final 12 minutes MUST be rigged because "I properly capped it as an Over! Look at the first 36 minutes!!"

Have you played basketball good sir? Tired legs defensively don't matter, legs being gone means your shot ain't going in with no d. Barman, you are a brilliant man, are you also an athlete? Of course such things should be in the line but no D required when your legs are gone baby gone, just pack the paint and let the jumpers go, even fts are more of a struggle.

Only bad beats in hoops are OT and any loss of mine.

Have you played basketball good sir? Tired legs defensively don't matter, legs being gone means your shot ain't going in with no d. Barman, you are a brilliant man, are you also an athlete? Of course such things should be in the line but no D required when your legs are gone baby gone, just pack the paint and let the jumpers go, even fts are more of a struggle.

Only bad beats in hoops are OT and any loss of mine.

Yes....and yes, gold medalist Bedroom Olympics...both summer and winter

Guest ChrisHarvard

I feel ya on that kings loss, definitely should have went over. In college there would be 14 more points scored in that final minute with fouls, but obviously these are professionals and aren't going to to do that.

Afflalo is a useless bum. Shooting guard that can't shoot!