Dems crying rigged

Cop

:bulb

Enough of the FreeLoading. A lot of people are going to need a mother fucking J O B

I once had some SACK of Shit DEM tell me "Why would I get a JOB? I can make almost the same to sit home and do nothing everyday"

Yup. Time to put America back to work. 94,000,000 Americans out of the work force. Many Americans don’t have to worry about giving Uncle Sam part of their hard-earned cash for their income taxes this year.

An estimated 45.3% of American households — roughly 77.5 million — will pay no federal individual income tax,

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely rigged:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/04/north_carolina_voting_purge_federal_judge_restores_rights.html

Yup. Time to put America back to work. 94,000,000 Americans out of the work force. Many Americans don’t have to worry about giving Uncle Sam part of their hard-earned cash for their income taxes this year.

An estimated 45.3% of American households — roughly 77.5 million — will pay no federal individual income tax,

Come on Cop I can paste bullshit too.  My bullshit unlike Breitbart parroted Trump bullshit is accurate:

Out of the 93.8 million Americans age 16 and up who are deemed "not in the labor force," 9.7 million of them are between 16 and 19 years of age. Another 5.7 million are between 20 and 24. And 37.8 million are age 65 and over. (In fact, 17.5 million are over 75 years old.)

These numbers are bullshit.

How about these numbers:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-creates-161000-jobs-in-october-2016-11-04

The national unemployment rate is 4.9%.  Nothing is wrong with anything. I live in a place with 1.9% unemployment.  If you don't have a job then move from whatever shitty place you're in to a place with jobs whether it's ND, CA or wherever.

You do realize a large percentage of those 77.5 million still work and pay taxes , right?

Logging off.  I will check out what new ad-monetized bullshit Macedonian teenage musicians are coming up with tomorrow to enrage Trump supporters into thinking the world is falling apart.

Hope the Iraqis take Mosul tomorrow from the shitbags.  BOL.

LCD can't post without being titled these days.

Too emotionally invested.

Full EMO. 

That's all you can type: dumb shit like full emo.  Are you going to go on tilt like with your dumb post about political ads when you didn't know anything about political ads.  I just refuted some bullshit about jobs. Hillary will probably win.  Trump might win.  You're still a dunce.  Have a nice night Chicken Little. 

That's all you can type: dumb shit like full emo.  Are you going to go on tilt like with your dumb post about political ads when you didn't know anything about political ads.  I just refuted some bullshit about jobs. Hillary will probably win.  Trump might win.  You're still a dunce.  Have a nice night Chicken Little. 

Full tilt mode engaged. 

Definitely rigged:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/11/04/north_carolina_voting_purge_federal_judge_restores_rights.html

Come on Cop I can paste bullshit too. My bullshit unlike Breitbart parroted Trump bullshit is accurate:

Out of the 93.8 million Americans age 16 and up who are deemed "not in the labor force," 9.7 million of them are between 16 and 19 years of age. Another 5.7 million are between 20 and 24. And 37.8 million are age 65 and over. (In fact, 17.5 million are over 75 years old.)

These numbers are bullshit.

How about these numbers:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-creates-161000-jobs-in-october-2016-11-04

The national unemployment rate is 4.9%. Nothing is wrong with anything. I live in a place with 1.9% unemployment. If you don't have a job then move from whatever shitty place you're in to a place with jobs whether it's ND, CA or wherever.

...along with Trump.

These Trumptards don't realize how stupid they sound.  LOL