this is my last vodka

KingKolzig

Not trolling you at all and no I'm not a mess at all. Hot chicks come and go for me actually because I'm attractive, healthy, cool, funny, keep my word and play rock. They're fun and cool as fok and I appreciate every one, they make me feel warm and that's good for the soul.

But ok I won't post in your threads, noted.

Only with verified statistics. 

And yes manic depression now known as bipolar disorder runs in my family. 

We function with it and we do well. 

I will post a winner for you as a rock and roll song soon KK.

If I remember - I also have other things to do which involves real life and real women. 

Good luck today.

I'm going to conclude my posting in this thread by simply saying this - 

For anyone to ever think that anyone shouldn't sleep or chill with anyone else because of color, ethnicity or whatever else is an unconstructive train of thought that was defeated via the Civil War and the Equal Opportunity Act a LONG time ago, and for very good reason. You're only hurting yourself.

I understand that some 400+ hideous, bigoted thieving posters do this as a defense mechanism knowing they are so disgusting inside and out that they have no chance of ever getting laid again and yes unfortunately some cases are hopeless. The element of evil does exist and even though it's more sad than anything it is still hate and it needs to be defeated at every turn because hate is unfortunately contagious.

For everyone else who has hope to have a good life, you shouldn't think like that ever. 

You'll find that if you accept others then people (including beautiful women and business associates) will accept you and that you will lead a better life.