Big hats off to the state of ARIZONA.......

FISHHEAD

You can't beat Arizona 7 months out of the year.  No weather better anywhere in the US from October through April.

AZ not just a hot desert.  AZ has many great places in the higher elevations like Flagstaff, Prescott, Show Low, etc.  If you want to see snow in the winter or go skiing, its only a 2 hour drive from the PHX area. 

Only a 4.5 hour drive to Vegas.  5.5 hour drive to San Diego.  

Scottsdale is home to the most beautiful women on the planet. 

Define "extensive"? Ive visited the DC/Balt area 3 times. Spent a few days there each visit. Drove from Baltimore to Gettysburg. Maryland is lovely.

Yes! Maryland where we have it all! Great schools, money, best hospital in the land, best hs sports, the nations capital on our side of the Potomac, the ocean, 2 NFL teams, and the bay. Holy incredible land.

Maryland gets 4 season, got to love MD weather. Best spring and fall on the planet. Yessssss! And the best flag.

I would love to live in an area with 4 seasons again.  I grew up in Northern AZ and it would snow a few times per winter.  

My dream is to someday live in the San Diego area.  But since that will most likely never happen, moving somewhere that is at least semi-arid and has the four seasons is next on my list.  I hate the humidity so anywhere back East is out. 

I would love to live in an area with 4 seasons again. I grew up in Northern AZ and it would snow a few times per winter.

My dream is to someday live in the San Diego area. But since that will most likely never happen, moving somewhere that is at least semi-arid and has the four seasons is next on my list. I hate the humidity so anywhere back East is out.

Humidity is chodetastic. Love the cool air on Christmas! Colorado or Oregon for future mo.