Can we get the video of Hillary's concession speech pinned at the top of the page?

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my pet peeves are people that think they are smarter than they really are and are condescending about it. And they make stupid claims like ZERO (0) percent chance.

This ain't going away easy. I'm firing up the grill and the crow is about to get thrown on.

Absolutely. Can't stand people like that.

Pretty gutless of her to not come out last night and address her people and give a speech. It was clear by 10 pm she was getting her ass kicked (and pretty clear by 830-9 pm she was going to lose) , didnt need to wait till this AM

I still respect her as a politic figure. I think her issues are way overblown and the good she has done way underappreciated. But also impossible to deny she lacks the ability to connect with people. You need a certain "it" factor. I was hopeful Obamas charisma would get attached a bit to Clinton to inspire people and also that Trumps disgusting behavior would lead people out in droves to vote against him but it was clearly not close to enough. 

Dems need to rethink their approach for 4 years from now. They got slaughtered 

Pretty gutless of her to not come out last night and address her people and give a speech. It was clear by 10 pm she was getting her ass kicked (and pretty clear by 830-9 pm she was going to lose) , didnt need to wait till this AM

I still respect her as a politic figure. I think her issues are way overblown and the good she has done way underappreciated. But also impossible to deny she lacks the ability to connect with people. You need a certain "it" factor. I was hopeful Obamas charisma would get attached a bit to Clinton to inspire people and also that Trumps disgusting behavior would lead people out in droves to vote against him but it was clearly not close to enough.

Dems need to rethink their approach for 4 years from now. They got slaughtered

Didn't Lebron pull the same crap when he lost to the Mavericks?