**i would autoplay every -140 or less first score touchdown

milwaukee mike

not sure I would auto do that but there are worse things you could do thats for sure

i dont have the actual  numbers but have thought same in so called defensive battles that TD line gets a bit low in my opinion.

there are some college games where there is almost no chance at a FG as neither team really kicks them unless late half or late game situation and they will be like -300 first score TD and that's great value that way.  look for those as well.

good stuff guys

can't get any worse than last night... cancelled toledo which would've been a push, let akron ride which lost, and took akron -6.5 for the 2nd half which looked like a sure thing before that stupidity at the end

couldn't sleep wondering why they didn't overturn that interception

I had akron 2nd half as well..that really blew

you are rich, don't sweat it...

lol you consider anything that goes against what you post as bashing. I think KR mentioned it last nite.....get tougher skin, pal. Its an interweb forum.

i don't mind differences of opinion, that's what the forum should be about

but making it personal, calling me names, telling me what to do, and laughing at me doesn't do anyone any good

i don't mind differences of opinion, that's what the forum should be about

but making it personal, calling me names, telling me what to do, and laughing at me doesn't do anyone any good

JFC you spout racist garbage and meltdown for being called a racist...grow a pair man.

7-1 last nite posted plays but Im not crying for praise. I could care less as long as I get my money....you want us to praise you for fukin arbs.

When is the last time you posted a winner, pal? I see you lurking in the DFS thread all the time but contribute nothing.

I don't have time for DFS, wish I did. I feel like its unbeatable unless you put in the time. 

I limited my posting of plays - but when I do I believe I'm hitting ~56-58%; I can bump thread if need be. 

There are what.... 3 sports threads per 20 here? I've urged the mods to fix it and this is where we are at.

If you need plays, just ask.... Bucks over is easy $ tonight I believe I got 206.5

MM you got Deemer white knighting for you....2vs1. Lets go boys...fire away lol :deemer

i don't come here to be an asshole to posters for no reason or get into stupid arguments, got over that in 3rd grade

by the way, mikeman posted this in the thread which was the only racist thing i saw... you just have a bug up your ass for certain posters, get over it

"Yup, and the reason it's 50% black is cause all the smart white people moved out, just like everywhere else, how does the saying go....one black guy is ok but two or more and they turn into idiots. "

JFC you spout racist garbage and meltdown for being called a racist...grow a pair man.

7-1 last nite posted plays but Im not crying for praise. I could care less as long as I get my money....you want us to praise you for fukin arbs.

i just want people to be civil and respectful, that's all

and maybe give some useful info once in a while

i realize that's too much to ask on a forum

i don't come here to be an asshole to posters for no reason or get into stupid arguments, got over that in 3rd grade

by the way, mikeman posted this in the thread which was the only racist thing i saw... you just have a bug up your ass for certain posters, get over it

"Yup, and the reason it's 50% black is cause all the smart white people moved out, just like everywhere else, how does the saying go....one black guy is ok but two or more and they turn into idiots. "

I dont like soft people who cry when they get called out for racist stances. Accept being a racist or whatever you are. Oh but I have black clients so its ok...gtfo

Your turn Deemer Sun...shoot