Flacco u262.5 -115

KingKolzig

Guest pocketrockets

pr u cant troll plays unless you urself post plays bro

I post plays often, have not done so in a while cause threads stay empty for the most part even if there are winners inside... also the troll department is on top of me whenever I have an opinion on anything... Mo, VD, KR, Yanks.... all nice people and gentle towards me... a lot of other people just wanna pile on the BS I went through with HC... and I really dont have time for negativity.

I have been feeling the vibe Im unwanted here and so Ive been posting less and less, why feed the haters? a complete waste of time...

good luck tobers. kessler isnt that bad i dont think.......and ill need him to move the chains and eat some clock tonight

this was happening. and then gorillas in the mist coach decided to take him out of the game. if i had an actual kessler prop id fly to cleveland and break into the house he doesnt deserve

this was happening. and then gorillas in the mist coach decided to take him out of the game. if i had an actual kessler prop id fly to cleveland and break into the house he doesnt deserve

Got buried. I was watching on my phone so figured he jus got hurt. He probably goes over all props if did not inexplicably bench him.

Guest pocketrockets

Lots of ppl are unwanted here....including myself

Fuk em all...post away

i get the philosophy bud, I honestly dont see people piling on you that much. And I do admit my behavior warranted a little of it but it just got to the point where one grows a little bit tired of it. Is not a big deal either way, just being honest here.