Health Care... WTF

FrogFries

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for ppls hand. if they want insulin or other forms of aide, they must maintain a workout and diet plan.    how about this , id rather pay for a gym fee for someone than medical care. if they have a free membership and chose to be fat or ill so to speak let them die . cant say they didn't have an opportunity .   

for ppls hand. if they want insulin or other forms of aide, they must maintain a workout and diet plan.    how about this , id rather pay for a gym fee for someone than medical care. if they have a free membership and chose to be fat or ill so to speak let them die . cant say they didn't have an opportunity .

Sounds like big government to me. What happened to freedom?

lets say you're jobless. 

i offer you a job for $48 an hour. you decline due to fact its too hard of work (bridge painting)

you die two years later from a simple flu which you couldn't treat

do i feel bad, no, i say you're stupid. 

i gave you a chance to treat yourself.

now, you'll think im crazy, who would ever turn that down??? my buddy is a hiring manager for bridge co and cant find help

lets say you're jobless. 

i offer you a job for $48 an hour. you decline due to fact its too hard of work (bridge painting)

you die two years later from a simple flu which you couldn't treat

do i feel bad, no, i say you're stupid. 

i gave you a chance to treat yourself.

now, you'll think im crazy, who would ever turn that down??? my buddy is a hiring manager for bridge co and cant find help

Hmm. I still do not understand why you like to pay more for insurance to keep these people from getting treated and costing less for next to nothing. You always opt for the highest cost which I believe you are going to continue to get. But that is not something you have an issue with. But a lot of people have to pay a hell of a lot more than $56 and it is killing them.