College hoops!

TobyTyler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like/played:

Indiana State +225 - best thing that happened to this team was losing Brown and Smith. They were dreadful.

Marquette -1 1/2 - deep team, and very athletic. think they are much better this year than people think coming in. Wouldn't be shocked to see Jajuan Johnson have a big year and breakout.

GL Toby.

Wish I got in early on La Salle; liked them but can't bet them at this point. Nice call.

I like/played:

Indiana State +225 - best thing that happened to this team was losing Brown and Smith. They were dreadful.

Marquette -1 1/2 - deep team, and very athletic. think they are much better this year than people think coming in. Wouldn't be shocked to see Jajuan Johnson have a big year and breakout.

GL Toby.

Wish I got in early on La Salle; liked them but can't bet them at this point. Nice call.

I'll tail Marquette they do look athletic but front court looks thin with that big white guy in the nba now.

Vandy has the one seven footer ,doesn't look like much else there with experience.

I'll tail Marquette they do look athletic but front court looks thin with that big white guy in the nba now.

Vandy has the one seven footer ,doesn't look like much else there with experience.

Marquette is a bit thin in the post, but they still have Fischer who was probably a better defender than Ellenson anyway; he does have a problem with foul trouble. 

Marquette is pretty deep, but they need one of their guards to take a step forward this year and really take the reigns and become a star. I think they have a few players with the talent to do it but I need to see it. 

Amazing. Balco loves to eat chalk. He's allergic to +.

This kid is trolling here. No BS here! Let's see your plays badass.

I assume you think i play 90% chalk right? Again no need to explain to bored forum members that are only here to be a shit disturber.

Wise up kid. It's a hoops thread. I'm enough of the negativity. Surely we can't be that bored can we or are we past 10 deep already?