Trump is for the LGBT community....

Gabe

Anti-Trumpers have been contradicting themselves for months.

"Hes a racist and a bigot!"

"Hes more Liberal than Hillary with his social views!"

Yeah.  WEAVE us another Libtards.   :jerk

Who said hes more lib than Hillary on social issues? That is nonsense, they must have been trolling. I know you cant find any quotes of me saying that

Hillary is very liberal on social issues, the area people start calling her a moderate is economically. But shes on the lib side of pretty much all social issues 

Plenty of Libtards around here claimed he is "way more liberal" than Hillary.  Those claims are all over this forum.  

Did they say on social issues though?

And if so, thats ridiculous. People that are liberal on social issues dont degrade muslims or people of any race/culture/religion. Hillary is very liberal on social issues 

Agreed. I read countless times that Trump is more liberal than Hillary, and while not specifically indicated, social issues were not excluded.

Trump told Kaitlyn Jenner she could go to the bathroom in any bathroom she pleased at Trump tower. Now I see that Pence came out saying that they will have the opposite position.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Gabe and coach are correct.

Unfortunately, the SILLY LIL Clinton sheep are looking for any cheap shot they can get.

All of us farmers, hillbilly, gun advocates elected Trump.

And if the election win gives a certain demographic an excuse to burn, loot, assault, and rape...I mean, it's certainly not a way I would deal with things.

I do understand most democrats have dropped their compass in the woods. Obviously. Rioting over your criminal candidate getting smoked? She got crushed like a pack of luckys.

Trump is by far the most tolerant republican president, perhaps ever, on this particular "issue".

Gabe and coach are correct.

Unfortunately, the SILLY LIL Clinton sheep are looking for any cheap shot they can get.

All of us farmers, hillbilly, gun advocates elected Trump.

And if the election win gives a certain demographic an excuse to burn, loot, assault, and rape...I mean, it's certainly not a way I would deal with things.

I do understand most democrats have dropped their compass in the woods. Obviously. Rioting over your criminal candidate getting smoked? She got crushed like a pack of luckys.

Trump is by far the most tolerant republican president, perhaps ever, on this particular "issue".

She didn't get crushed

She won the popular vote

Ribbit

everyone knows he is pro gay, pro gay marriage, pro sex change bathrooms, everything. that is what that slime Ted Cruz was attempting to say with New York Values.   that is why his supreme court pick will be a social liberal/moderate

Agreed. But he and Pence will be going rounds. Pence is anti gay marriage, against shared bathrooms, pro religious freedom to discriminate etc, I know why Trump chose him, but I don't know how that will work going forward.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I do not recall Trump speaking on trannys or dudes taking spaces with little girls in the stalls next to them.

This is obviously some silly, exaggerated, propoganda statement from T3.

T3, we are deeply excited your thief candidate lost.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Trump is for himself and his business holdings all over the world....

Egotistical, slimy scumbag....in bed with the Russians....

I know VD. HilLIARy was very much above such corruption, and she doesn't owe any foreign countries favors.

She also is very tough in terrorism. The US Army and the US Marines don't like her, but I mean....

I know VD. HilLIARy was very much above such corruption, and she doesn't owe any foreign countries favors.

She also is very tough in terrorism. The US Army and the US Marines don't like her, but I mean....

I don't give a flying Fuk about Hillary....I bet her in the election, I didn't vote for her.....

Donald Trump has no character or morals....

Why do you think half the country did not vote?

Guest ChrisHarvard

I couldn't say, VD. Honestly. Spankie voted. Brick voted. I voted.

SILLY LIL fellas like Tripp, promised us he would never change and voted for his gal.

Why would people not vote? Not sure. A good portion of those causing these riots are people that probably couldn't vote because they are convicted criminals, so they stick to what they know. It's not like they have to wake up early to go to work, now is it?

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery.

I hope the swamp will be drained. America chose the lessor evil. And if you ain't down with that....

I got TWOOOO WORDS FOR YA!!!!