Is there a bigger pile of shit than the ESPN scoreboard?

sleepy

angriest poster of all time. 

always so angry 

actually I been much happier the last two weeks since I quit playing overs in college football

that screen lock up caused me to get a shittier number on a halftime bet by the time I got it unstuck

but people that don't gamble like almost every poster here will not understand these frustrations

when they revamped it, did same thing slower than slow, hop on for a min every now and then to check odd sport score,,,,garbage

It is the most current and has box scores on every game unlike every other scoreboard that is either ten minutes behind or has half the data. So unfortunately if your betting 2nd half and want to look at data you have to use it.

My main gripe is that all the unnecessary embedded video, graphics, tweeter feeds, scrolling scoreboard at top make it take forever to load and sometimes causes my computer to completely lock up and only thing I can do to get it unstuck is to power down.

About five years ago Yahoo had one that had all the games with real time scores, links to box scores and no giant fonts or other bullshit. On the 100+ game cards you could scroll to bottom in two clicks. I would kill for something like that again.

crashed my computer twice tonight

constant unresponsive scripts and screen momentarily locking up

honestly it is unuseable

Couldn't agree more.  It used to be my "go to" spot for scores, but with a full card of hoops, it's unusable if I want to load all games at once.  Same thing on a college football Saturday.  Kinda sad that 5 or 10 years ago it was fine, but now with all the bells and whistles (and like someone else said, embedded videos and whatnot), that it no longer works for me.  Something like SBRodds is fine for football or for lined hoops games, but I need to find something good if I want to follow a full night of hoops (including those games that aren't in the rotation).