Popovich dropping daggers on Trump

Timely Hitting

what did he say that was so different than stuff the clintons have said?

bill said about obama "this guy would've been getting us coffee"

hillary called blacks "super predators" and her campaign manager a "fucking jew bastard"

also said in 2005 that she was against all illegal immigrants and voted to build a wall

The LEFT does not want to hear that.  Doesn't matter.  Doesn't fit the narrative. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are hopeless.

Why am I hopeless?

If you are gonna take the time to make such claims, at least take the time to back them up.

You have called me ignorant numerous times in the past, yet when challenged, you never respond.  Other than, "Its not worth my time".

Weak shit dude.  If you wanna have a big boy conversation about my intellect, then lets go. 

You guys are hopeless.

Why am I hopeless?

Weak shit dude.  If you wanna have a big boy conversation about my intellect, then lets go. 

If you don't think Trump made racist and sexist comments that are not acceptable you are hopeless. Sorry if that bothers you.

I have never said that he has not.  

Next...

Wow.  That was easy.

I think in the history of the universe when squaring up Timely on the forums, we go something like this:

Uncle D:  28

Timely: 0  

He can't win.

Oh. You just opened up a can of worms, Michael. The Libtards are Googling right now to cut and paste.

And 99% of anything you can find will be taken out of context.

Taken out of context lol..they were direct quotes.

You are nauseating. His racism, xenophobia and sexism was never taken out of context.

Pal you don't win anything. It's just pointless arguing with you on this stuff. You have yet to understand that.

Taken out of context lol..they were direct quotes.

You are nauseating. His racism, xenophobia and sexism was never taken out of context.

Pal you don't win anything. It's just pointless arguing with you on this stuff. You have yet to understand that.

You just referenced something I was referencing. 

Yet you did not include the references.

Timely.  Im so much smarter than you.  I would give you props for trying, but you never do.  You always give up after the 2nd inning...

You guys have to understand...

In America, words speak louder than actions for most people.  We live in a world of safe spaces from people who call themselves tolerant.

If an election result doesn't go your way, it's okay to throw a temper tantrum and protest it - even if you didn't vote.

It will also be used to completely justify being obstructionists in Congress despite the blatant hypocrisy when it came to Obama's term.

Gotta love the rinse and repeat dumbfuckery of two party divisiveness in America.