Trump on 60 minutes. Doesn't want to hurt Clintons.

IAG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Libtards who are against everything he wanted to change now mad that he's NOT sticking to them 100%. 

You can't make this shit up. 

They look for every excuse to make themselves a victim. 

Why republicans are in full control.  They need to implement a full Republican agenda.   Privatize SS and Medicare.    Let the people who think the tooth fairy provides those services see how they do without them.

I think everyone knew he was going to come back toward the middle on certain things. I don't know how that would work with Obamacare. Numbers don't work, but I am glad to see him backing off some things. He's not near the animal the press made him out to be, never was.

#MAGA. #priorities #Househateshashtags

He appointed a sexist anti-semite as his chief of staff.

He said the was gonna throw 2 million rapists, murderers and drug dealers out of the country. White folks pissed, they do that shit they get hard time. Minority criminals just get a ticket home.

If you ask some people, whites get a slap on the wrist if that happens. 

Blacks don't even get the opportunity to serve hard time, they get shot on the spot.

O Lol

Have to hand it to Obama. Class act responding to Diane Sawyer's question about Trump just now in press conference.

Obama is a class act.  He was treated horribly by half the country for 8 years, and yet these same people want us to welcome dictator Trump with open arms. 

Yea, I mean sure, that's great.  

But now they'll have to steal presents from their neighbors down there....

Can't drive 30 minutes and find a nice white persons house to steal from anymore.

Are you one of the clowns who thinks there's no border security right now and soon there will be?

Obama is a class act.  He was treated horribly by half the country for 8 years, and yet these same people want us to welcome dictator Trump with open arms.

No argument here. Don't agree with his policies, but nothing bad to say about the guy personally. I think most feel that way...outside of any racist types.

Are you one of the clowns that believes our Border Patrol department is NOT under staffed and underfunded? And that there is no need for improvement down there?

He's apparently one of those "clowns" that asks a stupid question after me and billie make a couple jokes.

Rito forgets this is the internet. Rito probably going to remind us that he makes 40X the money barry makes in this thread too.  I don't think he's mentioned how much he makes yet today.

Are you one of the clowns that believes our Border Patrol department is NOT under staffed and underfunded? And that there is no need for improvement down there?

The department grows every year.  The wall gets longer every year.  Less illegals get in every year.  (Unless you want a militarized border with no trade, you aren't going to get much better).

The department grows every year. The wall gets longer every year. Less illegals get in every year. (Unless you want a militarized border with no trade, you aren't going to get much better).

Ive heard first hand from people that work down there. They themselves believe they are underfunded and understaffed. Of course his opinion. But Ill take his opinion over what I see on the news or some article written by someone with an agenda.