OT: My life sucks right now but I'm still handsome...

KingRevolver

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all made Joseph feel self conscious too.

Now I kinda feel bad.

I'm hope you're joking, pal.

If you honestly think I gave a fukkk I would have never posted a pic.

I fully understand that I'm nowhere near what women would traditionally find "hot" but thankfully there's something they like.

I've never really struggled with women. Shit, even at 36 I banged a legit 8/10 21 year old without paying!

I fully understand that I'm nowhere near what women would traditionally find "hot" but thankfully there's something they like.

I've never really struggled with women. Shit, even at 36 I banged a legit 8/10 21 year old without paying!

How ya pull that one off pal? What strip club does she work at Larry Flynt's ?

K

How ya pull that one off pal? What strip club does she work at Larry Flynt's ?

My gf went to cosmetology school. Went out for drinks with some of the chicks from the programfor my GF,s bday. This hot blonde with huge tits was really flirty with me and later asked my gf if she could stay over. Ended up just leaving her spot on the couch and jumping in our bed when we were all heading to sleep. Total freak too. Made me choke the shit out of her. Also loved when I spit a mouthful of Dom P all over her. Lol. Strange night to say the least. She actually invited my GF and I to come stay with her where she moved up in Sacramento recently but later found out her BF is some gangster who's currently in jail so gonna pass on that one.

My gf went to cosmetology school. Went out for drinks with some of the chicks from the programfor my GF,s bday. This hot blonde with huge tits was really flirty with me and later asked my gf if she could stay over. Ended up just leaving her spot on the couch and jumping in our bed when we were all heading to sleep. Total freak too. Made me choke the shit out of her. Also loved when I spit a mouthful of Dom P all over her. Lol. Strange night to say the least. She actually invited my GF and I to come stay with her where she moved up in Sacramento recently but later found out her BF is some gangster who's currently in jail so gonna pass on that one.

Wowzers. Jerk off material for the rest of your life! Big win!

Wowzers. Jerk off material for the rest of your life! Big win!

GF kinda did flip out the next day about it and was kinda mad at me bc I pushed it where in the past I've always made her initiate and work out the details with the chick with me playing dumb. I couldn't help it though, I'd have regretted it forever if I didn't go for it.

My little sister is the DJ at a strip club.

5 AM Coke Parties where I am the only guy and 5 or 6 strippers are being stacked and racked (10 holes at a time) are an everyday occurrence for me.

Just so we understand and each other.

Btw--I am performing an epic service to TGF by bumping this thread.

I can already detect the forums blueballs in trying to get this thread to 1000 views.

A potential "platty" as it were.

No need to thank me. You're welcome.

As Ever,

El Chapo

5 AM Coke Parties where I am the only guy and 5 or 6 strippers are being stacked and racked (10 holes at a time) are an everyday occurrence for me.

I can already detect the forums blueballs in trying to get this thread to 1000 views.

As Ever,

El Chapo

Cool story bro.

As Ever,

El Chapo

K

As Ever,

El Chapo

is chapo Henry Hill?