"Posse"

TBLAZE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebron saying he's "lost all respect", for a white man who has done as much as Phil Jackson has, hurts everything he says he hopes changes. If a black guy made the comments? Someone using the word "posse" is so egregious that you declare a loss of respect for them? Good day for the alt. That is divisive. That is irresponsible. That reinforces everything people in the middle are sick of hearing. You can say, "who cares if they're sick of hearing it...", but take responsibility for the reaction it causes.

Lebron is the one fucking up, his voice lost power with his comments. You can't explain to someone - who is all in on BLM - that any of their messaging is hurting their cause, I had the discussion here, the way they went about a lot of their business in the immediate hurt what they hoped to gain down the road. Far more people voted for trump bc of BLM than Hillary. We live in a world where any criticism is seen as disrespect, when often times a criticism comes from those who most want to see you succeed.

Several sources including 9To5Mac today have reported the date when Apple CEO Tim Cook and his posse of Apple executives will again take to a stage in San Francisco and unveil the next big thing — which in this case is Apple’s new small thing.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/apple-event-leaked-six-weeks-to-new-iphone-ipad-and-apple-watch-launch/news-story/0f3b8fb34e9824a4f78ca58560210464

RACIST!!!

Possee, gang, thugs, racial terms when referring to group

So, those words have to connotation of race rather than their implicit meaning?  Ok, guy.

Try googling "and his posse" (with the quotes) once and when you skip over the Lebron whinges, you'll find a multitude of celebrities, business leaders, and sheriffs who have been described as having a posse.

Show me where Phil Jackson has referred to White business partners as a possee in past.

I guarantee you won't find a quote.

Waive the white flag, I just masacured you.

Show me where Phil Jackson has called a white person the greatest basketball player to ever play for him in the past.

Wave the white flag, you're as sharp as a marble.

Show me where Phil Jackson has called a white person the greatest basketball player to ever play for him in the past.

Wave the white flag, you're as sharp as a marble.

Terrible analogy. Obviously your IQ is fairly low.

Jackson has made several comments in his lifetime to businessmen, players, friends, groups, etc and never used posse. He was taking a shot at Lebron and his group, so even threw some racial slur in to further his point. Racist comment.

Terrible analogy. Obviously your IQ is fairly low.

Jackson has made several comments in his lifetime to businessmen, players, friends, groups, etc and never used posse. He was taking a shot at Lebron and his group, so even threw some racial slur in to further his point. Racist comment.

Just because someone is being derogatory to a specific group of people doesn't mean that he/she is being derogatory to an entire race, you fucking retard.