TGF members have higher incomes than most Americans

plommer

Just ask, they will tell you so themselves.

Despite these facts:

~ 42% of Americans make less than $25,000 *in other words around 97 million working Americans are poor fucks

~70% of Americans make less than $50,000 *in other words pretty much need two incomes in the family to make the family work

source  -> http://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/income-poverty/cps-pinc/pinc-01.html 

click on the "All Races" excel spreadsheet

75k for an individual in DC and you're likely eating ramen, or eating well living in the rat infested apts of Chinatown.

yeah it's all relative

can live like a king on 75k/year in milwaukee, or can be dead broke on 150k in certain neighborhoods/private schools/etc

a few years from now my income will be close to 0, except for following fishhead around and beating him to the counter

75k for an individual in DC and you're likely eating ramen, or eating well living in the rat infested apts of Chinatown.

Yeah one bed one bath condo where I live is 245k.

Making 90k a year allows for some freedom with no family or outside influences... but with a family or supporting someone else it stretches you thin. Chicago expensive as fff.

You still do well but same pay somewhere else and life is easy and no budgeting needed.

Yeah one bed one bath condo where I live is 245k.

Making 90k a year allows for some freedom with no family or outside influences... but with a family or supporting someone else it stretches you thin. Chicago expensive as fff.

You still do well but same pay somewhere else and life is easy and no budgeting needed.

Be thankful for $245k condos , pal

The 745 sq ft 1br 1ba unit next door to me just sold for $588k

Mind you my building was built in the 1940s and shows some age and in only a decent area.

Be thankful for $245k condos , pal

The 745 sq ft 1br 1ba unit next door to me just sold for $588k

Mind you my building was built in the 1940s and shows some age and in only a decent area.

I'm not even living downtown though. First suburb west of the city and the property taxes are fucking absurd. School system is top notch but I have no kids.

San fran is one of the few places that makes Chicago look cheap though.

My place 950 sq feet at least.

I'm not even living downtown though. First suburb west of the city and the property taxes are fucking absurd. School system is top notch but I have no kids.

San fran is one of the few places that makes Chicago look cheap though.

My place 950 sq feet at least.

The funny part about SF is that maybe up to 10 years ago, the peninsula which spans from san Bruno to Pablo alto, was wayyyy more expensive than SF. Now SF is laughably more expensive. I literally couldn't rent a reasonable One Br in SF for the price of my mortgage.

The funny part about SF is that maybe up to 10 years ago, the peninsula which spans from san Bruno to Pablo alto, was wayyyy more expensive than SF. Now SF is laughably more expensive. I literally couldn't rent a reasonable One Br in SF for the price of my mortgage.

don't underestimate palo alto

my brother just inherited a single-family home there that is a tear down.  and it's worth almost $3 million