Conor Mcgregor v ? --- What's the fight you want to see

Mofome

People who follow it know who everyone is, the general public should know about this guy, the Ufc should be getting him out there more, not hard to sell a guy who has never lost and wrestled bears as a kid. Names sell, they could create incredible hype for that, but maybe the ufc isn't ready for this guy to kill Conor and have a Muslim running the show.

Bingo.

Conor could beat him.  He also might not.

There are other things interesting about the fight.

Nurm doesn't give a shit about money.  That's all that Conor really cares about.  Conor's not like someone like GSP who thinks he's a samurai or something and has to fight everyone.  Conor just wants money.  Nurm just wants the title.

Another interesting thing is that Conor has had a size advantage over everyone he's faced except Nate who in their first bout had a dad bod.  Nurm is smaller than Conor but he's stronger.  He's got more retard strength than anyone in the UFC. Pat Healy is huge for a lightweight.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-10jIPtOtnvo/Uj9hy_fWOQI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/1LlKRmLM_rU/s1600/Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo.

Conor could beat him.  He also might not.

There are other things interesting about the fight.

Nurm doesn't give a shit about money.  That's all that Conor really cares about.  Conor's not like someone like GSP who thinks he's a samurai or something and has to fight everyone.  Conor just wants money.  Nurm just wants the title.

Another interesting thing is that Conor has had a size advantage over everyone he's faced except Nate who in their first bout had a dad bod.  Nurm is smaller than Conor but he's stronger.  He's got more retard strength than anyone in the UFC. Pat Healy is huge for a lightweight.

I'd still rather see a Diaz slugfest.  There won't be another fight between them anyway.  Finish the trifecta.  The bear humper can fight the Irish Person who inserts genitals into their mouth after that.

I feel sorry for the bear too.  It's a third world country.  No one should say he should fight Conor because he wrestled bears.  He should fight Conor because he has the best record in MMA.  Daniel Cormier was an Olympic level wrestler and will be fighting for the light heavyweight title.  He's three weight classes above Khabib.

We can juice free bet on the match if it gets made if you want.

I'll take the Muslim.

As for Woodley, Conor's not dumb.  He shit talked the guy he matches up against not the guy he doesn't match up well against (Wonderboy).

So I'll take the black dude.

And since Conor just demanded $100 million to fight Floyd and said "Floyd doesn't want any of this".

I'll take the black dickwad on that one as well.

Who's living on Fantasy Island.

Pretty much this.  From 3:35 on Rogan's saying exactly what me and other people in this thread have been saying.  "His grappling is so good it's confusing." "Conor and Khabib are the fight." "The UFC is about to go to Russia." "Giant." "I'm really interested in seeing if he can get past that left hand."

Not sure round three of white belt versus Central Valley stoner is as compelling.

Rogan doesn't live on Fantasy Island either.  Make the better fight even if Conor is scared of losing.

Not sure round three of white belt versus Central Valley stoner is as compelling.

Rogan doesn't live on Fantasy Island either.  Make the better fight even if Conor is scared of losing.

The people that follow UFC/MMA want to see Khabib vs Conor.  The people who casually follow and just know the champs names want to see Conor vs Diaz 3/Woodley/BIG NAME.

I believe Rogan even said "there's a reason why 24-0 Khabib has never been the main event of a card"

Sure Conor could be scared or Conor could just be being a businessman and not want a fight that does nothing for him.  I think Conor is past being the greatest alive, it's apparent that he just wants the big money fights now.

Woodley for the belt.  One of the Diaz brothers.  GSP.  Matt Hughes.  Royce Gracie.

DONALD FUCKING CERRONE would be a bigger fight than Khabib, but not even sure if Cerrone would be better for Conor than Diaz 3 or Nick Diaz.

top guy on the ground in all of MMA..doesn't have much reach and McGregor would starch him standing

Khabib would get him down and mop the floor with him

His father used to have him wrestle bear cubs as a child...this is a man that you do not fuck with, MO

Kids had 1 fight in a year...lets see him stay healthy and get a few gimmes under his belt before Mcgregor sets his bank account up for life.  Guy is owed zero IMO

The UFC willed Bisping to the title for the English market (well with one insanely lucky punch) which they've always prized. They let him defend against a guy off TRT who's almost 50. They managed Conor's matchups as much as they could. Conor is a million times more talented than Pillow Hands. The Russian market is huge. I'm hoping this gets it done but I think it's Woodley. It's a freeroll. If he loses then Woodley was seven times his size. If he wins then he will have three belts and be insanely rich. It's also the best stylistic matchup. Woodley comes straight forward and after all the shittalking he'll probably get in Woodley's head too and he won't attempt any takedowns.

Lol at Conor versus Floyd. Wonder how winging all those uppercuts like in the first Diaz fight will work. He won the second Diaz fight because of the leg kicks which everyone knows Diaz doesn't defend. Kinger come in and give a line for Douche Avoider versus Super Douche Avoider.

Conor is really mimicking Ali. Only Ali in the middle of his career didn't keep on wanting to fight Cleveland Williams.

"Fuck Frazier, Williams punches so hard I'll fight him a couple of times. That's what the public wants."

And if they actually let PED King Romero fight Bisping next, Romero will close above -300. It's a bargain at that price anyway.

Line was near a pk in the last one on Saturday morning. He'd be a a dog to?

I just listened to an interview with Alvarez and he said that everything that they drilled and trained for, he did the exact opposite.  He has noone to blame but himself and did exactly what he needed to do to get starched the way that he did.  He said he would feel a lot better if he could go back to his coaches and get upset for not preparing him correctly, but for some reason he fought right into McGregor's strengths.

I just listened to an interview with Alvarez and he said that everything that they drilled and trained for, he did the exact opposite.  He has noone to blame but himself and did exactly what he needed to do to get starched the way that he did.  He said he would feel a lot better if he could go back to his coaches and get upset for not preparing him correctly, but for some reason he fought right into McGregor's strengths.

You could tell in his voice that he was really tore up about how it all went down.  That first knockdown he said had no idea what shot it was that hit him and after that he threw out the gameplan and kept circling right and away from that lead leg of mcgregors which took away the ability for a takedown.

Good questions by Chael, but had to laugh when he was saying he thought if they went again Alvarez would win.  Sure anything can happen, but guy just got annihilated and you say that?

You could tell in his voice that he was really tore up about how it all went down.  That first knockdown he said had no idea what shot it was that hit him and after that he threw out the gameplan and kept circling right and away from that lead leg of mcgregors which took away the ability for a takedown.

Good questions by Chael, but had to laugh when he was saying he thought if they went again Alvarez would win.  Sure anything can happen, but guy just got annihilated and you say that?

yep that was the interview I listened to

he went into fight or flight mode after the 1st knockdown

I just listened to an interview with Alvarez and he said that everything that they drilled and trained for, he did the exact opposite. He has noone to blame but himself and did exactly what he needed to do to get starched the way that he did. He said he would feel a lot better if he could go back to his coaches and get upset for not preparing him correctly, but for some reason he fought right into McGregor's strengths.

Yeah I listened to that with the ones I posted, but it sounds like horse shit doesn't it? Tried to kick, got checked. His take down attempts were thwarted easily. It looked like Conor was fighting a child.