Where are we heading with our younger generation?

Fecal Tornado

Just blowing off, had to bury someone this week, funeral was yesterday. Guy was 88 so I get there at 7am to start receiving by nine people came in with their kids and grand kids.And these kids 20ish and below on their phones during the service. I mean I am tolerant of many things But fuck can we not teach our younger generation respect????    OR am I lowing it out of proportion?

Just blowing off, had to bury someone this week, funeral was yesterday. Guy was 88 so I get there at 7am to start receiving by nine people came in with their kids and grand kids.And these kids 20ish and below on their phones during the service. I mean I am tolerant of many things But fuck can we not teach our younger generation respect????    OR am I lowing it out of proportion?

No you bang on.

That's a shame that example.

between being glued to phones and video games, participation trophies, and being hyper PC this country is going to hell in a handbasket

^^^^^^^This, we see it everyday, I couldn't agree more.... We now live in an ENTITLEMENT world... So many of this younger generation has NEVER heard the word NO... Sad really...

Agree 100% . My buddy's mom passed away last year and his two kids were running around the church playing games on their phones. If that's not the definition of being disrespectful i don't know what is.