americasbookie

sports j

Interested in EV gambling related threads and threads related to your old scams and hooker stories. Unfortunately this is a small % of the forum.

My post count is fine.

This isn't about what you are interested in (reading). It's about getting your post count to a decent level.

I bet you have many interesting stories to tell the forum from your days as a successful restaurateur and club owner in Toronto. We'd love to hear more of them.

BAUS

My post count is fine.

This isn't about what you are interested in (reading). It's about getting your post count to a decent level.

I bet you have many interesting stories to tell the forum about from your days as a successful restaurateur and club owner in Toronto. We'd love to hear some of them.

As Hank Webber once said, "[working out] is about being respectable in your community and where you work". Are you saying the same applies to posting?

As Hank Webber once said, "[working out] is about being respectable in your community and where you work". Are you saying the same applies to posting?

I'm saying we need more Reno Marty stories from your days as a club owner in Toronto. There must have been some wild stuff going on back in the day.

Share.

BAUS

Toronto is a shithole where the smell of shit literally steams out of the downtown sewage grates, made worse by bums sleeping on said grates.

The people are equally shit. Deadbeat woe is me types who are always looking for others to solve their problems.

I can understand your anger. Failure can and does make people bitter.

BAUS