How is your weather?---video update

IAG

Mike I didn’t think the roads were bad at all on my way home at 4, now they are closing all the interstates. Must’ve gotten a lot worse in the last couple hours?

Yeah was out this morning around Mitchell got about an hour north and turned around wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing 90 miles an hour

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen it rain this hard. I went downstairs to make sure no water was getting in the basement and heard the doorbell ring. Went to the front door and no one was there. Doorbell rang again I start getting weirded out and then I realized that my back patio umbrella had blown up and out and was up against the back door ringing the doorbell.

I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen it rain this hard. I went downstairs to make sure no water was getting in the basement and heard the doorbell ring. Went to the front door and no one was there. Doorbell rang again I start getting weirded out and then I realized that my back patio umbrella had blown up and out and was up against the back door ringing the doorbell.

It was either that or a ghost or a poltergeist that wanted to be let in.

It was either that or a ghost or a poltergeist that wanted to be let in.

What’s crazy is my mom died three years ago this week on the Sunday... it was pouring rain that afternoon...right about this time... I was thinking about that as I walked up the stairs and the doorbell started ringing. No lie. Scared the shit out of me for minute.

What’s crazy is my mom died three years ago this week on the Sunday... it was pouring rain that afternoon...right about this time... I was thinking about that as I walked up the stairs and the doorbell started ringing. No lie. Scared the shit out of me for minute.

Sorry to hear.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...