Wade's d2d work life revealed

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard
Wade is a very mysterious person. Is he a fictional character? A ghost? Of KR's, or perhaps mine?

The truth is, Wade is just like all of us. He puts his pants on one leg, at a time.

Wade works at a very large, respected, appliance store. I don't want to reveal too much but it's not a b/s home improvement store like Lowes', this is the real McCoy like HH Gregg.

Wade works the back dock. He is one of the "dockers". Trucks come in, sometimes at wee hours in the morning or overnight, Wade unloads the trucks. 

He's also responsible for the warehouse and arranging the inventory in the back. Wade does run equipment, he's not a pallet jack jockey or anything like that.

The guys that work the showroom, do not associate with guys from the back...the "dockers". The salesman that work the showroom floor are called "dickies". Perhaps because they are dick-like? 

Either way, it is confusing because the dockers wear dickies, and the dickies wear dockers.

Anyways, many, many times throughout his day, Wade is able to meander throughout the store after wheeling out new products and inventory to the showroom floor. He is able to brush arms with customers, I assume mostly single women and also flirt with the cashiers. 

It is unclear to me why Wade's life sucks because he is given ample opportunity, every single day to score both drugs and pussy.