Mods, please ask Gabe to stop sending PMs soliciting funds from other posters

Mofome

Guy probably buys plays and posts them as his own.

He begs for money and says he didn't. He calls someone a liar then gets mad when the evidence is shown. Don't lie and it won't be here, Gabe needs to feel like the victim to justify his obsessions.

I'm certain Tgf doesn't want Gabe begging for money to pay touts through their PMs. Not exactly why a forum has them. Much less what else, apparently, he's asked for.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He begs for money and says he didn't. He calls someone a liar then gets mad when the evidence is shown. Don't lie and it won't be here, Gabe needs to feel like the victim to justify his obsessions.

I'm certain Tgf doesn't want Gabe begging for money to pay touts through their PMs. Not exactly why a forum has them. Much less what else, apparently, he's asked for.

Tilt

Guest pocketrockets

Well.. he did ask me for $100 to pay for an NBA tout... 6 guys putting $ for the picks... I told him I was gonna htink about it but when I told him PASS, he got all pissy and he said "you fucked us"!!!

You use TGfs PMs, to ask for money, for a fucking tout, and call me a liar. Interesting. I was informed you've asked others for money and that person, naturally, assumed I had probably been asked by this same poster. That poster is you, Gabe.

You would think a guy who has been around awhile would know better.

If you don't cap NBA Gabe then don't bet it.  

get your money back.  LOL.