what's the longest bitcoin transaction you've had pending?

TeamGSP

yesterday morning at 758am i withdraw from cloudbet into my blockchain wallet and then send it to gold money account so i can ACH it directly into my bank account.  Over 24 hours later it's still pending and shows estimated confirmation time: Within 6 blocks (medium priority) 

couple of minutes later i buy bitcoin from coinbase, send it to my blockchain wallet and then to cloubet and this deposit still shows up as being unconfirmed with estimated confirmation time: Very Soon (High Priority)

Being that both of these transactions are totally separate from each other and only a couple of minutes apart, it looks like i transacted during a time where something happened that is going to cause everything to get confirmed a lot longer than usual in which the usual is 5 minutes.  

i hope my shit doesn't take longer than a couple of days, what's the longest you have heard or experienced yourself?

i've been dealing with bitcoin a lot for over a year and this is the first time anything like this has happened to me.

thank you fishhead, my transactions aren't even a large amount like that, so i'm thinking that anyone who transacted around the same time that i did yesterday will have to wait a couple of days.  

i'm going to have to start looking up all my deposits to make sure they are confirmed before i start to play with it.  i have over 1 bitcoin i can't withdraw because of a deposit that hasn't confirmed so hopefully it won't take too long.