Isn't Brick or one of you guys from North Dakota?

TobyTyler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Dakota here, but there is some crazy shit going on north of the border.  Rogue indians hauling there horses out to help them attack like its the wild west.  I actually enjoy watching some of it.

Dammit brick. I'm missing everything. Getting all my news from you. First the rain, now rogue Indians. I need to turn of the Netflix and turn on KSFY.

I find it ironic how the Native Americans helped the early settlers survive. Now on thanksgiving we are paying them back with stealing their land, shooting them with rubber bullets and water cannons in sub freezing temperatures. Wonder how many will think of this when eating with their families tomorrow? Probably not many 

I find it ironic how the Native Americans helped the early settlers survive. Now on thanksgiving we are paying them back with stealing their land, shooting them with rubber bullets and water cannons in sub freezing temperatures. Wonder how many will think of this when eating with their families tomorrow? Probably not many 

them fukkin rubber bullets hurt ẃorse than real ones

leave a bruise like someone took a fukkin pipe to you

This all happened under Obamas watch, i can guarantee you this thing will end when Trump is running the show.

Obama could do something about it, But he said "wait and see" so i'm not happy with him

Trump owns stock in the company who is building the pipeline. Guy said 100% chance it's ok with Trump as president....

Obama could do something about it, But he said "wait and see" so i'm not happy with him

Trump owns stock in the company who is building the pipeline. Guy said 100% chance it's ok with Trump as president....

I worded it funny but i meant there will be and end to the unruly indians.  Such a waste of resources to babysit these protestors, need to lock them all up until the pipeline is finished.

Yeah I don't think that's bricks concern or point

These natives are just trying to be difficult, the sooner this pipeline is completed the better it will be for everyone living in America.  They act like they will never get a fresh drink of water again so they protest, riot, and vandalize millions of dollars worth of machinery.

Toby i am too far away but did you see any of the very first videos of the protestors getting violent and then the dogs started ripping into them?  They have heart, that is for sure.

What's really ironic... is when those redneck cunts took over Federal property with guns... all the Trumptards supported them. Imagine if they had been Black.

And here you have Indians (the real owners of this land) who aren't armed, and they don't get the same support from Trumptards.

Embarrassing.

They deserve to be beaten like dogs, that pipeline is on private land, not on the indian reservation at all, it's all political. the pipeline is actually completely finished except for a small stretch under the missouri river, new pipelines do not leak either. And by the way, there are thousands of pipelines under almost all decent size rivers, it's not unusual.

What's really ironic... is when those redneck cunts took over Federal property with guns... all the Trumptards supported them. Imagine if they had been Black.

And here you have Indians (the real owners of this land) who aren't armed, and they don't get the same support from Trumptards.

Embarrassing.

let it go pal. He's your president now and there's nothing you can do about it!