Isn't Brick or one of you guys from North Dakota?

TobyTyler

lol Cee we are buds. Just disagree on a few things. I am on board with your post about our country going to shit, I would love to have grown up in the 60s and 70s to see how quickly things were changing. And you never know, after a year I may dislike trump more than you but I wanted major change to happen and not stay on course for where we were heading so giving trumpet a chance.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Cee we are buds. Just disagree on a few things. I am on board with your post about our country going to shit, I would love to have grown up in the 60s and 70s to see how quickly things were changing. And you never know, after a year I may dislike trump more than you but I wanted major change to happen and not stay on course for where we were heading so giving trumpet a chance.

Same here, yeah i feel you on that part as well. Just wish we had a different choice than Tuck lol

I'm disappointed brick gives zero fucks about the environment we all live in. Makes me sad.

I take better care of my environment that you do pal.  Always recycle, never litter, turn off faucet when i brush my teeth.  You Floridians could learn a thing or two from us Dakotans, look how dirty and polluted the atmosphere is above you.