Isn't Brick or one of you guys from North Dakota?

TobyTyler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worded it funny but i meant there will be and end to the unruly indians.  Such a waste of resources to babysit these protestors, need to lock them all up until the pipeline is finished.

Nah, I donated some money to US Veterans. They are supposed to show up Dec 2nd. So i'm excited to see how they do

These natives are just trying to be difficult, the sooner this pipeline is completed the better it will be for everyone living in America.  They act like they will never get a fresh drink of water again so they protest, riot, and vandalize millions of dollars worth of machinery.

Toby i am too far away but did you see any of the very first videos of the protestors getting violent and then the dogs started ripping into them?  They have heart, that is for sure.

Tell that to the residents of Flint, Michigan....

Water is important to people pal. Sorry you don't see water as a necessity in life like others do

What's really ironic... is when those redneck cunts took over Federal property with guns... all the Trumptards supported them. Imagine if they had been Black.

And here you have Indians (the real owners of this land) who aren't armed, and they don't get the same support from Trumptards.

Embarrassing.

100% correct.  Angry white man rules the USA it's sad

Tell that to the residents of Flint, Michigan....

Water is important to people pal. Sorry you don't see water as a necessity in life like others do

Its more than a 1 in a million shot that this pipe leaks anywhere near the river.  With technology these days and the extra precautions that will be taken on that stretch probably closer to 1 in a billion.  I would say getting this pipeline completed is a little more important than the feelings of these natives about something that is such a longshot.

They deserve to be beaten like dogs, that pipeline is on private land, not on the indian reservation at all, it's all political. the pipeline is actually completely finished except for a small stretch under the missouri river, new pipelines do not leak either. And by the way, there are thousands of pipelines under almost all decent size rivers, it's not unusual.

New pipes don't leak? Oh really? What happens when new pipes get old?

Its more than a 1 in a million shot that this pipe leaks anywhere near the river.  With technology these days and the extra precautions that will be taken on that stretch probably closer to 1 in a billion.  I would say getting this pipeline completed is a little more important than the feelings of these natives about something that is such a longshot.

One in a million, huh. Even one in a billion? Did you pull that figure out of your ass?

No, the reinforcement and surrounds on this pipeline near and major water source are highly reinforced and heavily inspected.  I have a good friend whos family owned company has done this(on a smaller scale obviously) and re routed rivers during contruction for the projects always without a hitch.  So no the number was an educated guess, but one in a billion might be a stretch.

New pipes don't leak? Oh really? What happens when new pipes get old?

they fix or replace them, in 30 years most of the oil will likely be gone, they wont need the pipeline then. The real point is that those indians do not have the right to stop a pipeline that has nothing to do with them, sorry but indians are not special.

in this case pipes aren't the worry

During the fracking process, methane gas and toxic chemicals leach out from the well and contaminate nearby groundwater. The contaminated water is used for drinking water in local communities. There have been over 1,000 documented cases of water contamination near fracking areas as well as cases of sensory, respiratory and neurological damage due to ingested contaminated water

in this case pipes aren't the worry

During the fracking process, methane gas and toxic chemicals leach out from the well and contaminate nearby groundwater. The contaminated water is used for drinking water in local communities. There have been over 1,000 documented cases of water contamination near fracking areas as well as cases of sensory, respiratory and neurological damage due to ingested contaminated water

well that really sucks that we don't test or purify our drinking water, I'm guessing millions are going to die. But in all seriousness, they are not going into this blind, there are way smarter people than chief sitting bull heading this operation. Have a little faith.

well that really sucks that we don't test or purify our drinking water, I'm guessing millions are going to die. But in all seriousness, they are not going into this blind, there are way smarter people than chief sitting bull heading this operation. Have a little faith.

Do you understand that fracking is done in oil layers, the water there is oily, drinking water is drawn from much higher layers. You are listening to nonsense.

not sure to what to tell you if you don't realize no one cares on safety. And it's all about the $$$

Of course it's about the money. It's what keeps us separate from all of those starving countries. If you don't want your black girls lookin like the starving ones in the commercials, you need to learn to be happy with where a country run by angry old white men has taken you.

haha.... Good one on the black girls....

Pal, our parents generation fucked over the USA and let it turn to shit. I remember this older guy (late 50s) telling me about when he worked for a small business. He was friends with the owner and worked directly with him. The owner would let him borrow his fancier car to take a lady out on a date ( he was 20s then). There was a time when people actually saw each other as people. 

Now these billion dollar corporations have taken over the USA. They actually even make the laws too, in order to keep the poor people poor. Small businesses are almost extinct. The miiddle class is all but gone. Just makes me sad seeing what we could have been. But we'd rather just focus on $$$ and fuck everyone and everything else.