Just a heads up for bitcoin users - increase fees or your transaction will get stuck

plommer

I've been following this on reddit and there are many bitcoin users complaining of really slow confirmation times for transactions.

If you still have pending transactions from hours or days ago you are not alone.

Using electrum wallet you can manually set your transaction fees. I'd recommend paying at least $0.25 in fees to get your transaction confirmed faster.

bump it up a coupe notches pal, there are 10's of thousands of transactions stuck in the blockchain currently.

Paying a few cents more to ensure a prompt confirmation and no frustration is worth it.

I just did one this morning and I left the slider in the middle

It was only 300 but it went through in a couple of minutes

I just did one this morning and I left the slider in the middle

It was only 300 but it went through in a couple of minutes

You were fortunate.

Remember, when there is a backlog in the blockchain like there is now the miners cherry pick which transactions to process first based on the highest fees available. We are talking cents more to ensure your transaction is processed in the next block.

For shits and I love cock I tried sending a tiny amount with a 10cent fee on Tuesday morning at 7:30AM. It is still pending.