The winning thread

HenryHiII2

I respectfully ask that my picture stop being posted. I just want to post my plays and have a good time. I don't want to have posting the pics of other posters, not my style but what else can I do if others are doing it to me. I've asked the mods to put an end to it and for some bizarre reason they refuse despite deleting the pics of everyone else. It makes no sense and is really fucked up on the part of yanks and kniger.

I enjoy smack talk more than anyone and welcome it. Please refrain from pics, it's just out of line. Thanks.

I respectfully ask that my picture stop being posted. I just want to post my plays and have a good time. I don't want to have posting the pics of other posters, not my style but what else can I do if others are doing it to me. I've asked the mods to put an end to it and for some bizarre reason they refuse despite deleting the pics of everyone else. It makes no sense and is really fucked up on the part of yanks and kniger.

I enjoy smack talk more than anyone and welcome it. Please refrain from pics, it's just out of line. Thanks.

You mean like how you posted both mine and Timely's?

Unreal. How'd you find my picture , gsp?

You have a problem, pal???

no buddy, you know that everyone loves you.  You are very famous from the joe rogan podcast.  I can't relate at all to all of your stories because i have never tried any drugs and anything like that but your voice gets my ears glued based on how you tell the story.

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night!  ALL DAY!"

[Video]