Is this an unrealistic thing for me?

KingKolzig

Guest pocketrockets

i do have a knack for it 

im at the "kindling" stage of alcoholism. so i need to stop for real

you needed to stop before starting to fuck trannies pal, that ship has sailed, drink away

Can never tell if Kolzig is trolling or not.

But if not, my answer to you...  NO.

Its not realistic.  You never follow through on anything.  Until you have that "come to Jesus" with yourself, that will never change.  You need to fix the core of the problem before you start dreaming big. 

Certainly harsh words from your Uncle D.  But its what tough love is all about.  

Can never tell if Kolzig is trolling or not.

But if not, my answer to you...  NO.

Its not realistic.  You never follow through on anything.  Until you have that "come to Jesus" with yourself, that will never change.  You need to fix the core of the problem before you start dreaming big. 

Certainly harsh words from your Uncle D.  But its what tough love is all about.  

thats what im saying. maybe im too far out of society to dream of anything other then washing dishes. which is fine as long as i stay sober

Going to a community college for an associates in drug and addiction counseling?

lets just say i got sober 6 months, with my sketchy past and rfic chip ect should i just not even bother?

There are 10,000 drug addicts all in this same program all who will be competing for the same few jobs that do not pay very well. Don't do it King Kolzig