part 1 baby are you fucking ready(kinger and boat will love this shit)

biggamblerz27

part 2 will be up at 5pm tomorrow 

i will answer any questions from now until than regarding part 1

part 1 FACTS

yes i worked at a car wash(had special rights to because my uncle did the owners roof)nice lady

spankie it was 9 years ago when i joined the forums and that was my 1st bet sadly-New England -15.5 was a big Patriots fan back than-

little known fact after my dad passed away i quit the car was and i would take 20.00 to the gulf stream park and bet 2.00 a race made a few friends(u do that when u go every day for about 3 months

another known fact i used to go to gulf stream because hard rock u had to be 21 so i always went to gulf stream 

another fact once i turned 21 i stopped ponies and started playing poker-

rent free no bills tagging along with my uncle he would toss me 100 and id go to 1-2 if he made money sometimes i got more (used it for poker stars fulltilt and sports betting)

i was the driver back than my uncle could get shit faced and play slots

thanksgiving was the 1st time it was just me and my uncle at dinner also (only child mom passed no grandparents

part 2 will be another year from thanksgiving all the way to the following end of year

shit gets very very interesting-

ill answer any questions regarding part 1

id say i lost roughly 3-4 k gambling that year might not seem like a ton but for a 21 year old kid i sure had no future that thanksgiving

it was a reality check

so much free time posting on every forum playing online poker making little 25.00 sports bets sometimes i made 5.00 bets i would blow thru bank rolls and just keep reloading and reloading-

wake up at noon jump on forums go to gulf stream bet ponies 

wait for part 2 the story gets very very interesting 

The level of impairment ranges in severity for each person. Some of the early signs can include:[9]

• Delays in reaching or failure to achieve milestones in motor skills development (sitting, crawling, walking)
  • Slowness learning to talk or continued difficulties with speech and language skills after starting to talk
  • Difficulty with self-help and self-care skills (e.g., getting dressed, washing, and feeding themselves)
  • Poor planning or problem solving abilities
  • Behavioral and social problems[13]
  • Failure to grow intellectually or continued infant-like behavior
  • Problems keeping up in school
  • Failure to adapt or adjust to new situations
  • Difficulty understanding and following social rules[12]

YEP