I would like to apologize to all of the...

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that my masterful troll thread on Saturday night has really set off a whirlwind of tilts across Forumville. What started as some good old fashion drunk fun on a Saturday night has really exploded over the past couple of days.

Look no further than Deemer's latest tilt job this morning. Making ANOTHER thread about his Daddy, Uncle D. If that's not the definition of getting in a guys head and tilting them on a forum, then I don't know what is.

I was texting Big Ted last night and he told me that I gave myself up way too early in that troll thread. I told him he was spot on. Im really not cut out to be a forum troll or an internet bully. Big Ted is a forum legend and master tilter of many over the years. Although I feel I am more than capable of such status someday, my inner conscious always takes over. Im just unfortunately not cut out to bury people on the internet over long periods of time. The guy on my right shoulder always gets the best of me.

So I would like to apologize to all of the people on the forum who decided it was worth their time to come at me the past few days with your vitriol. I never meant for the act to go this far. And I never meant to bury you to the depths I did. You unfortunately got in the wrong forum ring with the wrong guy at the wrong forum time. So for that, I apologize for any role I played the past few days in toying with your forum self esteem.

So now what? For the rest of 2016, I pledge (after this post) to no longer say anything mean, negative, or over the top sarcastic to any other TGF poster. This includes all my forum fans that constantly crave to be buried by Uncle D. I will turn the forum cheek from this post on for the remainder of 2016. No more negativity from Uncle D. No more trolling.

Let's have a fruitful December TGF. And please don't forget to cast your votes for 2016 D-Bag of the Year.

Peace in the Middle East.

Signed,

Your Uncle Diabler

:read

Teddy was right. You gave up to soon. You're a coach. When you have them down, don't slow down, You should never let them back in the game.

You had some strong leverage going. Post once and get five responses.

To be fair, (and to the un-biased eye) I dominated all 18 of those pages. Just let the cat out of the bag way too soon that I was just trolling.

keyboard_warrior_by_njastar-d4jn9qq-png.

As forum posters, we often have been guilty of mocking others or their posts. Or guilty of being involved with similar behavior that we mock. I have, you have. Most of us have. Few not guilty in Forumville.

My advice to anyone who gets annoyed with posters or threads, would be to not open them. To take it even further, I might even advise those severely annoyed with the forum in general, to not even read and contribute at all.

Why would someone waste their time and energy posting or commenting on something they find annoying or not worth their time? Seems somewhat hypocritical on the surface to me. Or at the very least, puzzling. Perhaps I must look deeper to fully understand.

As forum posters, we often have been guilty of mocking others or their posts. Or guilty of being involved with similar behavior that we mock. I have, you have. Most of us have. Few not guilty in Forumville.

My advice to anyone who gets annoyed with posters or threads, would be to not open them. To take it even further, I might even advise those severely annoyed with the forum in general, to not even read and contribute at all.

Why would someone waste their time and energy posting or commenting on something they find annoying or not worth their time? Seems somewhat hypocritical on the surface to me. Or at the very least, puzzling. Perhaps I must look deeper to fully understand.

Sounds like another blatty, give it a shot.

Disabler after grudgingly reading this thread and one other of your most recent threads its clear that the smart guys here have you pegged.

You deny deny deny but they have you all figured out, and then some.

I have banned myself from trolling, being sarcastic, or throwing insults.  But if you are really interested in having an adult conversation about this, I'm down.  

You claim people have me "pegged".  And that I "deny".  What exactly are you referring to?  

Within an adult conversation that includes using intellect, it would be best to use specifics.  Not generalities.  It would make for a much more meaningful and fruitful discussion.  

So, I'm down if you are.  

You seem more annoyed than usual lately William.  Not sure if its an inward problem, or if your patience is wearing thin with the forum in general.  

Was just pointing out an observation and providing my thoughts on the subject.  Nothing more.  Nothing less. 

Not annoyed, bored might be more appropriate. Same shit, same guys, troll, troll, troll.

I don't see any fun in it

Not annoyed, bored might be more appropriate. Same shit, same guys, troll, troll, troll.

I don't see any fun in it

Its sophomoric.  No doubt.  

Different people do different things when they are bored.  Different people find entertainment in different things.  

To each their own.   For the most part, Ive always lived by the mantra "live and let live", as long as you are doing actual real harm to somebody else.  Forum world is a bit different than reality though.  Different animal.  Some people can compartmentalize both.  Some people blur them together and see no difference between the two.  

In the grand scheme of things.  As you would say..  Probably not that important. 

Disabler after grudgingly reading this thread and one other of your most recent threads its clear that the smart guys here have you pegged.

You deny deny deny but they have you all figured out, and then some.

I have banned myself from trolling, being sarcastic, or throwing insults.  But if you are really interested in having an adult conversation about this, I'm down.  

You claim people have me "pegged".  And that I "deny".  What exactly are you referring to?  

Within an adult conversation that includes using intellect, it would be best to use specifics.  Not generalities.  It would make for a much more meaningful and fruitful discussion.  

So, I'm down if you are.  

Plommer seems like an intelligent man, and I believe I've probably rubbed him wrong in the past.  

I'm surprised he's not jumping at the opportunity to stick it to me.  

Offer is really open to anyone if Plommer is not up to it.