You should have at least 3 books at your disposal minimum

sleepy

Ive only played (deposited) at 1 book for probably 4-5 years now and perfectly content

Im a rec gambler though with no desire to take it more seriously than that. Pinnacle offers everything i need. I havent taken a bonus in probably that same 5 year span, again no need for one. Dont like being on the hook for rollovers and the such, want to get my money in or out as i please

For people that take it seriously or enjoy grinding out profits with arbs, like line shopping and all that sleepy probably spot on though. Just not for me 

tripp just one of the large majority of forumville that doesn't like to make money gambling

i like to enjoy gambling, not hassle over finding lines here or there and make it a part time job

I understand some here enjoy the work that goes into grinding small profits, thats not for me. Wouldnt ever want to be a pro gambler it would take all the fun out of it for me

I bet for fun and like to win big or lose big. I enjoy the thrill, not the grind 

i like to enjoy gambling, not hassle over finding lines here or there and make it a part time job

I understand some here enjoy the work that goes into grinding small profits, thats not for me. Wouldnt ever want to be a pro gambler it would take all the fun out of it for me

I bet for fun and like to win big or lose big. I enjoy the thrill, not the grind 

totally understandable

i think the line shoppers/arbers/bonus whores among us look at it like a scavenger hunt

the handicappers/model makers/etc look at it like a business