3 losers I played early

Deemer

Texas has played every game under this season.

Texas scored 58, 54, 61 in their last three games, and today play a team that plays slow and has the best defense they seen all year.

Alabama offense isn't that good either, they averaged 62 ppg on road since the start of last season.

Usually these short totals get bet up like clockwork but the fact that this one has been bet lower should make anyone on the over double think their position.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas scored 58, 54, 61 in their last three games, and today play a team that plays slow and has the best defense they seen all year.

Alabama offense isn't that good either, they averaged 62 ppg on road since the start of last season.

Usually these short totals get bet up like clockwork but the fact that this one has been bet lower should make anyone on the over double think their position.

I'm sucked in already but thanks if it goes up I may get off some

ok give me some more

Alabama/Texas (O 124) for Game.    -108    540.00    500.00

STRAIGHT BET

12/02/2016 @ 06:30 PM CBB [523] TOTAL o123-110 (Alabama vrs Texas)    550.00 500.00