Tilt....

Gabe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum tilting is when you actually start to take conversations on the forum a bit too seriously. To the point where your actual human emotions (anger, frustration, etc) begin to take over as evidence of your posting. If the tilt is real bad, said posters might even start to make threads about the poster that tilted them.

A good recent example of this would be me tilting MonkeyFucker last week. He fit every characteristic as described above.

agree with the first paragraph.

however, a better example of tilting is when Mike made the video and you got your feelings hurt so you made a thread about "jealousy" or "trolling" or whatever it was.

I thought you were gonna go with video being funny.

Oh so YOU think Yanks made it after your infamous thread?

double check.  I know you think it doesn't happen but you're...

giphy.gif

:laugh

You actually went back and looked?  Now thats funny.  

Ive got no idea if it was before or after.  I was pretty LIT up that night.  Yanks video was awesome.  Loved it.  

What I do know, is that thread was made 100% in jest.  And four (4) other forum posters knew it beforehand, and one (1) minutes after it was posted.  But for some strange reason, you don't believe it.  Its ok though pal, you go right on ahead believing what ya wanna believe.   :cheers

:laugh

You actually went back and looked?  Now thats funny.  

Ive got no idea if it was before or after.  I was pretty LIT up that night.  Yanks video was awesome.  Loved it.  

What I do know, is that thread was made 100% in jest.  And four (4) other forum posters knew it beforehand, and one (1) minutes after it was posted.  But for some strange reason, you don't believe it.  Its ok though pal, you go right on ahead believing what ya wanna believe.   :cheers

You making up stuff now?  I never had to look back.  You got your feelings hurt my Yanks video and your response was your infamous thread.

That is it.

I never said you didn't text or skype others.