No player in the history of th NFL has ever...

Sol Aristatel

Unless you are me.  I'm 2nd in the $100 league in total points scored.  Only 5 points behind the leader.  Yet I need a TON of help this weekend to sneak in..

I played in a footballguys league for the first time ever this year and it was the best i've been in.

4 teams outta 12 make playoffs

#1 Record  = Top seed

2nd-4th seeds are highest points only 

Brutal to be a top points guy and not in

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gained at least 100 yards from scrimmage in every single regular season NFL game. David Johnson is 12/12 so far this season.

With 4 games to go, he has over 1k yards rushing and over 700 yards receiving yards. Only 2 running backs have ever finished with over 1K rushing and receiving yards in the same season: Marshall Faulk and Roger Craig.

We are witnessing greatness every Sunday in the Desert. You could make a strong case he's the best player in the NFL. Right now.

He's awesome. Saw last week that he had more receiving yards than Deandre Hopkins. Loved seeing that stat, Hopkins is a fucking clown, compared himself to Jerry Rice on Hard Knocks last year :jerk

• 2 weeks later...

The Cards are a bad football team with or without the guy.

This year.  Yes.  Mostly due to special teams and injuries.  

This injury will effect next year if its an ACL.  The NFL is a year to year proposition.  See Panthers and Cardinals this year as proof.  Success and/or failures do not necessarily carry over to the next season. 

amazing part is the Arizona offense has not produced this year

Outside of Larry Fitzgerald, the rest of the WR core was absolutely brutal this year.  John Brown never got going and was diagnosed with sickle cell.  JJ Nelson is fast, but thats it.  And Michael Floyd dropped everything.  OL was beat up too.  Carson got knocked around all year.