Trump's NSA selection looking bad

Bigrunner

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing though before I exit thread for good...

Sinker comes at me. Unprovoked. Uncle D pokes back. Things escalate. Sinker sticks out forum chest. Uncle D puts him in his place. Now Uncle D the bad guy.

If you dont want your forum feelings to get hurt, don't come at the Champ.

Sincerely,

Uncle Douche

Revisionist history from the forum bullshitter.

Douche bag too dense to see what a worthless sack of shit he is.

Only on the Internet does a PE teacher think he's the greatest thing to walk the Earth.  In reality, he's put in his place rather quickly.

Revisionist history from the forum bullshitter.

Douche bag too dense to see what a worthless sack of shit he is.

Only on the Internet does a PE teacher think he's the greatest thing to walk the Earth.  In reality, he's put in his place rather quickly.

One more thing though before I exit thread for good...

Sinker comes at me. Unprovoked. Uncle D pokes back. Things escalate. Sinker sticks out forum chest. Uncle D puts him in his place. Now Uncle D the bad guy.

If you dont want your forum feelings to get hurt, don't come at the Champ.

Sincerely,

Uncle Douche

Dibs when you get fed your own plate just shut up and chew, don't barf it back up the front of you.

Don't like your own medicine, don't spit it out pal, swallow the shit just like you expect everyone else to.

Sinker 1

Dibby 0

mercy rule in effect.

Enjoy your evening.

Pot meet Kettle

I think the fat guy who snitches on Mexican food truck vendors and believes Podesta is drinking satanic semen might be a little more nutso than me.  You need new material.  Waiting for the 200th post about the mysterious 20 gay minutes at the horse track.  :gun

I think the fat guy who snitches on Mexican food truck vendors and believes Podesta is drinking satanic semen might be a little more nutso than me. You need new material. Waiting for the 200th post about the mysterious 20 gay minutes at the horse track. :gun

Teddy's the nutso. Go to the college bowl 1,2,3 star thread. He's praises me and shouts out we need bigrunner to do the spreadsheet, he did great the last couple of years. Than in different thread he has a fascination about me. Than he bitches nobody likes you bigrunner, no wants you here. That's a nutso.

BTW Trump is a pathological liar.

LCD some good UFC action tonight tomorrow. The Hollaway line went way up to like -220. I saw it coming and laid 170 on Monday. You like anything tonight?

Teddy's the nutso. Go to the college bowl 1,2,3 star thread. He's praises me and shouts out we need bigrunner to do the spreadsheet, he did great the last couple of years

Big deal, so I like retards to do things for free what's the problem......you did do a great job at recording keeping and I hope you got tipped out......put that changes nothing when it comes to your post, you're an idiot it's clear as day, the only poster worse then you is Miggy which is funny because the two of you disappeared for 20 minutes at the get together track day and neither of you are talking about what happened

Big deal, so I like retards to do things for free what's the problem......you did do a great job at recording keeping and I hope you got tipped out......put that changes nothing when it comes to your post, you're an idiot it's clear as day, the only poster worse then you is Miggy which is funny because the two of you disappeared for 20 minutes at the get together track day and neither of you are talking about what happened

You whine and cry like a little bitch. Plus you take it up the ass like a little bitch. You love being a little bitch? Don't you? It's obvious! I believe people are born that way. Just because you like having your ass raped I shouldn't be judging you. Sorry!

Key word is Total investment. This includes over 2 billion for R & D. There will be 2 planes built at a cost of a little over 1 billion.

Yes, so the total investment in the plane's build is north of 4 billion dollars; that's the contract with boeing. That's what Trump said - he's not paying 4 billion for an airplane. 

All of those things count, and frankly Boeing denouncing that it was the price looks shady because that was the price.

The only thing petty about it is that Trump ripped them right after the CEO of Boeing took a shot at Trump's trade proposals. I don't know if Trump calls out the 4 billion price tag if the Boeing CEO doesn't blast Trumps trade position.

Pretty sure the package includes 2 planes.

I have a client that works for a roofing and siding company. When Trump Tower was being built here in Chicago my client was subcontracted to do a 2 million dollar job of installing indoor greenery and patios for all the units on one of the floors. Trump's people told Sid, before we hire you Mr. Trump needs to speak with you. We will notify you in advance to make sure your available for the call. Trump's people call Sid and Mr. Trump and Sid have a conversation. Trump tries to talk my client down to 1.5 million. Sid sticks to his guns. Trump gave in a tells Sid, I've heard good things about you, your hired but I'll have my eye on you. Sid's boss wasn't confident they'd get paid. Trump had a bad reputation of not paying vendors and contractors. My client did get paid. I don't think the Deutsche Bank has been paid? That needs to be researched. Deutsche Bank is who financed the Chicago Trump Tower.

I cant imagine paying 4 billion to fly some negro around in a plane, now The Donald on the other hand, that may be money well spent.

Yeah fuck that negro. You know what would be awesome. Let's just give that plane to Putin and he can fly around in it and be like a super boss.