strong parlay

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

1) Late to the party with Pittsburgh, could have got them -125. Murray in goal tonight, he's beast.

2) MTSU is indeed 8-1 but those wins are against hamburgers and tomato cans. Vandy barely lost to a good Gopher squad. They can shoot from the perimeter, and they have a 7'1 monster.

3) Was able to get a good number for the Loyola game, using SportsOptions Pro I was able to bet where the line originated.

4) This is not Iowa's year, their own coach will tell you they can't play defense. Tonight the Cyclones will be trouble, trouble, trouble! Money coming in on Iowa, that's a real shocker.

5) If I could take the 6-0 Gaels off this ticket, I would. That was stupid. Texas Arlington led at Minnesota, they led at Arkansas, they beat Shaka Smart....UTA a very real chance to keep this a close game.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Thankfully, this parlay was over before it ever got started.

Vanderbilt was forced to suck it's own dick by MTSU. Vandy did not cover the 1H, and they certainly will not cover the game.

This parlay had more holes than swiss cheese.

I was foolish. Just not enough effort on my part.

I recommend a 2H play on MTSU, depending on the number...

and a direct fade...the +9 1H on UTA....

UT Arlington will trail St. Marys this evening, but not by 9. 35-38 I would say.

Harvey plommers pawlay is still live.

1st game OVER was a winner in the 2nd period (4-2), now we are sweating the UNDER in the Canadiens game where the score is 3-1 after 2 periods.

A push is not a disaster as the parlay will revert to a single game, still hoping for a scoreless 3rd period though.

Guest ChrisHarvard

the original ticket failed horribly!!!!

There is always an opportunity to learn from your mistakes.

My experience...happened to win me a couple hundred dollars. I hated to lose 50 bucks! It was so foolish. I knew it the moment I submitted the ticket.

The pric "know it all" MFs you meet at family gatherings, at sports bars, at the metro....they don't know a thing about what we do.

Gambling is tricky.

If it were easy...it'd just be called winning.