I never see any Bills fans in d2d life

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Where are the Bills fans?

Do people all despise the Ryans', perhaps even as much as the Runner does?

And let me say, living in the DMV where Mo Didley also lives (fuck him, he quit)...although i did read in the SB he is in jail, I see all of the NFC East teams represented on the regular.

Cowgirls, Gmen, Eagles, and certainly the Washington Redskins.

AFC East? Sure, I see some Fins fans, obviously the Pats because most of the public is like Tripp, no real passion or loyalty, just give them a #1 team to "root" for and to occasionally throw down 30 bucks ATS.

In terms of the season, there is still four games left. The Bills need to avoid giving Cleveland their first win, that's objective #1 for the Ryans. They also need to beat the Fins in the rubber match. The Jets are in turmoil, that is a winnable game, for sure but you have to remember you have a Tech QB, here.

Pittsburgh will be a tough test. Beat Pitt, Bills have a great chance to winning 4 of 4. The Ryans stay in power, and for the love of God hopefully get some actual football talent next year.

But, honestly where are all the BILLS FANS?

Smokie! Where is billsfan?

Guest ChrisHarvard

LMAO!!! Barry i was just about to ask was she a bit on the heavy side, you gave all the pertinent information!

Well, except for the unattractive part.

Perhaps the Runner should have at least gotten something on your 15 minute smoke break...give er' something to smoke?

Guest ChrisHarvard

All the Bills fans are in Western NY & Southern Ontario CANADA.

Many in Toronto and surrounding area cheer for the Bills, the same goes for Seahawk fans in Vancouver British Columbia CANADA

Plom it doesn't surprise me many in Canada are fans of one of our nations sports.

I have met many Canadians, every single one of them great people and have strong character. But, eventually you will meet some "bad apples" like bullysink.

Jeepers, what a maniac that guy is! He can't control his own life and he let's you know it by his comments and actions. Just so very unpleasant to deal with...a very difficult and fussy little man. Things do not always go your way, bully boy.

LMAO!!! Barry i was just about to ask was she a bit on the heavy side, you gave all the pertinent information!

Well, except for the unattractive part.

Perhaps the Runner should have at least gotten something on your 15 minute smoke break...give er' something to smoke?

Funny you say that

We were walking out to our cars one night together, and I mention that it looks like you have a flat tire. I then said I'll give you a ride home but you're going to have to suck me off. I would have let her blow me. Would never bang her. Can't even begin to imagine the stench her privates must have given off

Funny you say that

We were walking out to our cars one night together, and I mention that it looks like you have a flat tire. I then said I'll give you a ride home but you're going to have to suck me off. I would have let her blow me. Would never bang her. Can't even begin to imagine the stench her privates must have given off

This her?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Rarely meet any Miami Dolphins fans since Marino left.

You forgot to manually (since you won't fix it for everyone..it would take 16 seconds at most) darken your print...you bald pric!

Marino?

KR, I remember my father taking me to see to Ace Ventura.

Not an ideal movie for an 8 year old, but if the shoe fits...

I suppose you were trying to score with arizona community college caucasian girls around that time? You were probably 21 or 22.

it's so weird, different races always want to bone other races. I think it's the animal instinct in us all.