My tv just took a shit

housepicks

46 inch Samsung smart tv , silver, mirror like trim opposed to the usual black I love it . Got it in 2012 paid $1500. Still have the 32 inch Samsung in my bedroom too. Tempted to upgrade with these damn prices.

I hear ya.  We don't really need a new TV.  Very tempting though.

Have a 47 inch Samsung in the Man cave.  42 inchers in the family room and our bedroom.  Kids have 32 inchers in their rooms.  

Don't need a new one.  But so tempting...

I hear ya. We don't really need a new TV. Very tempting though.

Have a 47 inch Samsung in the Man cave. 42 inchers in the family room and our bedroom. Kids have 32 inchers in their rooms.

Don't need a new one. But so tempting...

Agreed. Kills me though the one in my bedroom from 2007 still has a great picture! But compared to my 46 inch its shitty. Wants vs needs here. After Christmas will probably be even cheaper. I always drive to Delaware to buy my tv's too , no sales tax it's a beautiful thing.

Going with Samsung

Motion rates..high dynamic range..different series tv's to consider...6,7,8,9

Other shit I already forgot about...probably will go with the base 4K 6 series. I could spend 60% more and be a pimp but I honestly thought my last tv had a great picture and anything I get will be a step up from that. Have to go look at some tvs this weekend. I enjoy the hunt.

Lcd rear projection. 60"

Finest on the market when I bought.

Not sure if serious.  Are you bragging about a 13 year old TV.  It stopped being the finest on the market in 2004 which was 12 years ago.  Do you generally buy top of the line stuff and then wait through four, (five?) (six?) technical generations until your TV shits on itself to upgrade.  You could have gone in to Costco at any point in the last 5 years and spent $300 and really been able to spread your TV wings.  You were watching TV underwater with myopia.  Enjoy the 4K.  Looking forward to your next TV thread in 2029.

K.  Guess I'll wait for more threads from you complaining about African American dog pit bulls to be followed up by threads about you buying basketball shoes and kissing black women.

You're a TV square secret wigger who equates ancient TVs with slutty women, just go  on being awesome.

Firstly don't leave the metamucil on top of your TV.

If your TV can support anything on it then it's too old to

do any good.

Samsung or LG - that's all you need to know.

Don't buy any tv without a minimum 120 motion rate

and make sure it's a smart tv

The end

LG makes garbage until you get to the high end OLED (which is nice)

If your on a budget Vizio has some nice 4k tvs that you'll be fine with unless a TV snob.

Samsung and Sony are way to go mid range if looking above Vizio but not high end.

K. Guess I'll wait for more threads from you complaining about African American dog pit bulls to be followed up by threads about you buying basketball shoes and kissing black women.

You're a TV square secret wigger who equates ancient TVs with slutty women, just go on being awesome.

Guy seems to keep tabs on me although I wouldn't know a thing about the guy. But I'm guessing he's got an 80" series 9, 240 motion baller edition with a channel that plays scarface 24/7.

Guest boatboatboat

Miss the days of the old tube TVs. Used to take three of us to move a 32 incher.

We had as our main TV a 36 tube TV up until 3 years ago.

Bought first flat screen in 2013.

Moved the 36 tube to bedroom

I don't keep tabs on you. You shit up Fisheads puppy thread about African American dogs and calling everyone a wigger. And then it's one wigger thread after another from you. Next time just don't spam dog threads with self hating wigger bullshit you dope. I have a $300 TV. It works better than yours. Won't come in your threads anymore. Can't wait till 2029.

Guest boatboatboat

So

Future scares me

USA in turmoil

Walmart's being turned into concentration camps

Emps ready to bust a move

Terrorists lurking behind every bush

Penn state getting hosed

Give me the good ole days anytime

• 2 weeks later...