Wow! Some serious breaking news.

Bigrunner

On how our Democracy works and Russia's meddling in the election.

CIA knew Russia was meddling in the election to help Trump win. In Sept, congress was briefed, Comey was briefed, and the Senate Democrats unamously wanted to go public with the info. The House Republicans were divided about going public and their leader Mitch McConnell put his foot down and said no way is this going public. This close to election day, forget about it. Now Mitch McConnell wife has been given a cabinet position by Bozo.

The hypocrisy of this is Republican Comey had no problem going public with his famous statement 11 days prior to the vote. We know why. Trump's bullies "Christie and Rudy" shamed and strong armed Comey.

The electors better do their job. Their job is to safeguard the vote of the uninformed public. This is getting interesting! Stay tuned!

Guest ChrisHarvard

How did Russia help Trump win?

I suppose you could say Russia [helped contribute to] exposed HilLIARY's criminal transactions and crimes she committed against the United States. Also that she got her hands on more bumper than a body shop, if ya catch my drift! She's dirty. Toys in the attic..broken toys.

Some of these guys were not at all bothered by the exposure of her ethics, guys like KR and b3.

But people in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida sure were and we are forever grateful.

Trump has you fooled. At every on of Trump's thank you rallies he's promoting a new slogan. "Buy America and Hire America". The government just approved 64 application submitted by Trump Organization that will allow Mar-a-lago to hire 64 foreign workers. Jobs, jobs, jobs.

Stay tuned!

Bigdumbrunner has plenty of money he hits pick/6's all the time

Fwiw, I posted a pick 6 selection at EOG 5 hours prior to leg 1 of the pick 6. Guess what, that was the only pick 6 selection I ever posted at Eog and it was a winner! It paid $40,000. That's a fact!

You couldn't do that in a million tries. I did it in one try. Im batting 1000 in pick 6 selection. Get over it Ted, the cream will always rise to the top.

You lied and said you bet it, you said JK would confirm, you admitted later to being a liar but then days later posted here at TGF that you hit the pick-6

Never in the history of the internet has someone posted about an airbet longer then you...

You didn't win....nobody followed....get over it, it was a non factor

Cockroach, you brought it up! I'm just clarifing that I picked and posted a winning pick 6 ticket for anyone to follow 5 hours prior to kickoff. It paid $40,000 for $2. Unfortunately I partnered up with you, yes that's right you, Miggy, yisman, TN, WeinketoWeinke and 2 of my selections got kaboshed. Get over it. You're clearly an asshole.

Bozo Trump just said at his rally "That plays great before the election, but now we don't care". So many of you got played! I don't think he's going to lock up Hillary. One reason he wanted to lock her up is because she was speaking with the people from Goldman Sachs. Haha

Now 4-5 members of Goldman Sachs are part of his cabinet or administration. What a coincidence. Give the guy a chance!

Let's see! If my memory serves me right, for the last month of Trump's campaign, the major themes that Trump and his team rallied around were provided by Wikileaks. Then 11 days out Trump and his team created a conspiracy and were trafficking in it based on replubican FBI Director Comey's statement.

It would have been nice to see the results of a fair election, not results based on one sided conspiracies that were created after Comey's statement and Wikileaks.

trump and Russia created a conspiracy, that's funny

had nothing to do with WikiLeaks emails confirming that the Clintons and podestas had ties to a pedophile ring using children from Haiti and run underneath comet/beyond borders/bucks/besta

and a fair election even though the media coverage was 99% favorable for Clinton and anti-trump, that's funny

Trump seriously considering appointing longtime friend of Valdy Putin, Rex Tillerson, to the Sec. Of State.

Trump has more confidence in Russia and Putin than America's CIA.

Trump's ties and actions relating to Russia are enormous and distrubing.

Manofort, General Flynn, his denial that Russia were the hackers, his refusal to release his tax returns, etc.

Stay tuned!