Bow down to the fuckin' King you brokedick phaggot peasants

HenryHiII2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is you fukkin retard.

It's like the guy at the track that bets every horse in the race and when a longshot hits he shows everyone his ticket.

You could have a hundred bets at Nitrogen but only show the bets that look good early. So you had a winner but you didn't post the ticket before tipoff.

Thats past posting you idiot.

Nope.

I post every play I make you stupid lil Non heterosexual person . Not my problem I have been banned and the ban was lifted a few minutes after the game started. Your opinion means nothing anyway, I've already ruled it's not a past post. I post all my plays, I made a play on the lakers, posted proof of the play, and that's it. End of story.

By the way that was a dick move by you posting timelys picture all over the place. I guess it's true, Canadians really are bitch Non heterosexual person gots

Nope.

I post every play I make you stupid lil Non heterosexual person . Not my problem I have been banned and the ban was lifted a few minutes after the game started. Your opinion means nothing anyway, I've already ruled it's not a past post. I post all my plays, I made a play on the lakers, posted proof of the play, and that's it. End of story.

By the way that was a dick move by you posting timelys picture all over the place. I guess it's true, Canadians really are bitch Non heterosexual person gots

The King has ruled!