Boat checking-in after the Navy-Army game...

KingRevolver

Guest ChrisHarvard

yes b3, I agree you have to respond.

Unless you think you'll get your ass kicked again, you need to respond.

I wouldn't make a big show of it. I would just wait for the dude outside, when he comes out, waste no time taking him to the woodshed.

I have to assume had you not been intoxicated, you may not have stumbled so easily on the dirty push.

So settle the score, regardless of toxicity.

Well of course by "settle"...the only way to settle is to take a blade to his face. He gave you a lacerated face, you're going to hit him with a couple punches. They are different things.

b3 you may never be even, but at least you can hit him a few times.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Weave us another one

?????

Deem I was, well still am considering giving you a break.

I assume the statue of limitations for me seeking financial retribution extends well beyond your projected date to pass the Ohio Bar?

Case seems like a slam dunk for me, but I wouldn't have a clue of where to start without legal assistance. 10+ people were witness, while the injuries are obvious what isn't is the shame and reduced confidence and self esteem I am now experiencing. I'm literally scared for life.

My thoughts were to have you handle for me take a percentage upon successful litigation, with the knowledge I would donate the remainder to the American legion as we are in need of an addition so that those who smoke can do so in a private area, as well as an upgrade to the kitchen area. The Penny Hens (a high end chicken fryer) are in need of replacement.

Would be great if there was also enough money for one of those signs where a person can be inside and program what you want it to say. One we have now has the big yellow plastic letters, someone has to go outside in the snow,rain,cold and put up what they want it to say. Multiple letters blow off each week, and often words are misspelled making us look dullardish. 

Guest boatboatboat

hell I don't know Ted.

just sorta happened?

and they were DICK HEADS

the AMERICAN legion was having a great day watching the ARMY vs NAVY game and these to old farts got into an argument about which service was more important (army vs navy) and which fraternal organization VFW vs Legion did more for the community, and spolied the whole afternoon.

we had subs, pizza ,hot dogs, and 50 cent beer for anyone who had served and designated drivers on site to take folks home after the fellowship. 

I haven't talked to anyone about it yet, but I bet half the food didn't even get eaten.