Congrats to TGF poster RMI on $10,000 VIP slot tourney win at WYNN tonight

FISHHEAD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

rmi actually won 1 million. Fish left off some zeros.

Not a shocker.

you have to take in to consideration everything rmi and fish contribute to make us all money.

just look at today alone!

Saturday, full card to the gills! Like, Fish gills!

The play selections were, I must say....very profitable, as always.

rmi actually won 1 million. Fish left off some zeros.

Not a shocker.

you have to take in to consideration everything rmi and fish contribute to make us all money.

just look at today alone!

Saturday, full card to the gills! Like, Fish gills!

The play selections were, I must say....very profitable, as always.

I've know Fish forever.  Since 1980 and never has a story been BS.  I don't know why he waste's his time in these forums and takes these shots. 

Get out of here sir. I told you that when you were a Mod at RX.  Nothing positive in these places.  Have a merry Xmas and please post some pics of Jax.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Yeah...

Coach I was just kidding around.

No plays were posted. They never are.

Not by this crew.

I think the last play I saw by any of the merry men...

some fool was staggering through a parking lot talking to (mostly dudes)... was a very close 28-45 loss to Charlie Strong.

Guest ChrisHarvard

coach still sour about that stupid dunce comment.

coach you poked the guy... dunce not that bad of thing to say.

Durito talks shit to me all the time but I let it go.

My models are better than his. And when my friends are out trying to get laid, I'm on my line services watching steam. If Durito were here right now, I'd tell him how pompous he acts!

coach still sour about that stupid dunce comment.

coach you poked the guy... dunce not that bad of thing to say.

Durito talks shit to me all the time but I let it go.

My models are better than his. And when my friends are out trying to get laid, I'm on my line services watching steam. If Durito were here right now, I'd tell him how pompous he acts!

I've know Fish forever.  Since 1980 and never has a story been BS.  I don't know why he waste's his time in these forums and takes these shots. 

Get out of here sir. I told you that when you were a Mod at RX.  Nothing positive in these places.  Have a merry Xmas and please post some pics of Jax.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Hopefully RMI in a better mood now and will take the time and provide a video for TGF of the Wynn parking garage......no better vegas parking garage video production producer than RMI in the business, Perhaps even a bathroom video from Wynn is in store from what many have stated is possibly the leading contender for 2017 poster the year, an award he's come so very close to winning in years past.

Guest boatboatboat

What FH fails to tell you is that while 10k is certainly a GREAT score............ RMI is disappointed.

Much...MUCH MUCH MUCH larger awards were received by numerous entrants.