TNF: LA @ SEA. Will books be able to set the line high enough?

Sol Aristatel

Ive been on the right side of most of the Rams/'Hawks matchups the past few years.  Was always auto Rams.  Incredible value every time.

Not this time.  Its different.  Incredible spot play here with Seattle. 

Why do you think that Seattle is the play here? Seems to me they will have a hard time scoring against the Rams defense.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

attachicon.gifRamsFixedToWinSpread.jpgDear sol diablo,

i noticed that after every reply that i made to your posts you weren't in the thread.  I thought to myself ok this guy went to sleep and isn't going to give me a fast reply.

But then all of a sudden WHAM BAM!  THANK YOU MA'AM!  your reply was there at the refresh at every single 1 of my posts EXCEPT for post #47

What i noticed after i did post #47 is that you weren't there when i sent it in but then i click refresh a few times and WHAM BAM you're among the users reading the topic and i'm like where's my quick and fast reply to my other posts?

It was like 20 minutes of me refreshing just waiting to hear from you!  

But then my last few refreshes showed that you did not reply to me and you were no longer reading the topic.  

And i was like shock and awe man me?  Did i back up another guy against the wall who won't call me like a KING?  

Why do people always let me have the last word?  why do people need some time to sleep on thinking about what i just said?

Well anyways Sol Diablo, i wanted to dedicate a nice PHOTO that i found on google.  

To be honest i think that you are scared and i think that the game on national tv might be fixed for the rams to win on the spread AT LEAST.

So in honor of my thinking, i thought of a famous writer named Richard Scarry and 1 of his favorite books MR FIXIT:

"Don't be scared homie!"

-Nick Diaz-

lol

Relax man.  I work on Mondays.  I went to bed after your last post.  

I would never lay that many points with Seattle

See Miami week 1

I bet Seattle either last year or the year before. I think it was the Saints with Brees out. Chase Daniel started. Whatever team it was they had a very good starting QB who was out. Line was in the neighborhood of 12.5-15

Game was tied at HT and they did not cover

I've seen Seattle play down to their competition at home, many times. Add in that it's a Thursday night game. I wouldn't touch the Seahawks with a 10ft pole in this spot

I would never lay that many points with Seattle

See Miami week 1

I bet Seattle either last year or the year before. I think it was the Saints with Brees out. Chase Daniel started. Whatever team it was they had a very good starting QB who was out. Line was in the neighborhood of 12.5-15

Game was tied at HT and they did not cover

I've seen Seattle play down to their competition at home, many times. Add in that it's a Thursday night game. I wouldn't touch the Seahawks with a 10ft pole in this spot

K

Ive stated my reasons a few times in the thread. 

The reasons I saw you post were:

1)Rams have bad offense and bad coach.  (True, and now a temp.coach)

2) Seahawks got it with no lube from GB this week, and they are going to be salty about it.

My question still remains unanswered how are the Seahawks going to score enough points to cover, against a good Rams defense ?

The reasons I saw you post were:

1)Rams have bad offense and bad coach. (True, and now a temp.coach)

2) Seahawks got it with no lube from GB this week, and they are going to be salty about it.

My question still remains unanswered how are the Seahawks going to score enough points to cover, against a good Rams defense ?

Again, Ive stated my reasons throughout the thread. But Ill rehash anyway for you.

1. Jared Goff is horrible. And he will be playing in the most difficult of environments. I do not see him able to move the ball at all in this game. I expect 2-3 interceptions.

2. They quit on Fisher as evidence with their recent performances on defense. But of course, this angle has changed a bit now for obvious reasons.

3. Seattle will be ultra focused for this game after being embarrassed in Green Bay.

4. Seatte has revenge on their mind due to losing in LA early in the year.

5. Short week. Home team always has the advantage in a short week.

Thats my reasoning in a nutshell. You may not agree with it, but there it is.

sol been doing a lot of thinking about jeff fisher getting fired and i don't like it for this game on the rams but not 100% sure yet because i like to wait till before kickoff to see who everyone is betting.

jeff fisher had beaten the rams the last 3 times in a row and 4 out of the last 5 games.  Overall record against pete carroll since 2012 when he became the head coach was 5-4

out of the 9 games both coaches went up against each other seahawks only covered 14 points on a total of 2 occasions but with a new coach, more people might think the rams have a shot so i don't know

The consensus can be anywhere it wants to be right now but most of the serious money from people zoomed into this game are going to come in right before kickoff so the situation the rams are in are very important to me before i decide.

spread is now 14.5 but moneyline is only +650 on 5dimes.  

jacksonville st college basketball currently at +14.5 spread against maryland with a +900 moneyline, why are the rams only at +650?  i mean fuck that i better see at least +800 before kickoff on thursday night football

Do you clowns even remember that they already played this year and Seattle couldn't even score a TD against the Rams and lost 9-6?

Do you clowns even know the Rams swept Seattle last year?

You clowns are looking at the wrong offense, how many points do u think Seattle can score? Rams TT set at 10.5.... You think clowns Seattle is getting 27? In what world?