TNF: LA @ SEA. Will books be able to set the line high enough?

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny thing is the Rams play them well. With the OL issues on Seattle, this could be another epic 9-3 type game.

yes this is the key, and it's all about the matchups.  jeff fisher somehow knows how to do shit against the seahawks, it's miracle unbelievable bullshit cause the guy should have gotten fired instead of a 2 year contract extension

yes this is the key, and it's all about the matchups.  jeff fisher somehow knows how to do shit against the seahawks, it's miracle unbelievable bullshit cause the guy should have gotten fired instead of a 2 year contract extension

Ive been on the right side of most of the Rams/'Hawks matchups the past few years.  Was always auto Rams.  Incredible value every time.

Not this time.  Its different.  Incredible spot play here with Seattle. 

They usually do.  Wont this time though.  

Goff is at QB and Fisher's defense has quit on him.  Seattle will not be in a good mood after today's game.

Gonna be a blow out. 

seattle at green bay was the ultimate test to see if seattle was a superbowl bound team and russell wilson really made them fail

this seahawks team this year has had too much bullshit going on for them to overcome a jeff fisher double digit spread.

maybe if seattle was a super team this year, then i might believe they can cover the rams double digits at home but today proved that seattle was not a superbowl bound team so jeff fisher is going to be able to cover a double digit spread hell i wouldn't surprised if rams win on a moneyline first half or 2nd half

Good luck with that

there is a ton of psychology that goes into everything on the double digit spread that the rams are receiving at +14

anybody that has watched the rams knows that they have been REALLY bad and not just bad but in consecutive weeks

if you have been around gambling enough and betting you would know that this is an excellent spot to bet on the rams.  it doesn't always mean that the spot the rams are in always wins but it's a really good spot to be in on top of knowing how jeff fisher has done in the past against seattle.  

there is no way in hell that anyone can be as confident as you are with the seahawks spread if you are a seasoned gambler

there is a ton of psychology that goes into everything on the double digit spread that the rams are receiving at +14

anybody that has watched the rams knows that they have been REALLY bad and not just bad but in consecutive weeks

if you have been around gambling enough and betting you would know that this is an excellent spot to bet on the rams.  it doesn't always mean that the spot the rams are in always wins but it's a really good spot to be in on top of knowing how jeff fisher has done in the past against seattle.  

there is no way in hell that anyone can be as confident as you are with the seahawks spread if you are a seasoned gambler

You are discounting too many variables that are completely relevant here.

Rams have given up on their Coach.  He's a joke.

Goff is fucking horrible.  He's really bad.  A rookie with no clue.  Walking into the lions den. 

Seahawks will be salty.  On many fronts.  Bad outing today.  And tired of piddling around with the Rams.  

Seattle is gonna put it in deep.  No lube.  

Largest bet of the year for me. 

Good luck with that. 

Good luck with that. 

sorry for pointing you out but there is another psychology that comes behind gambling on sports and the fact of the matter is that people with big money are always going to bet on the favorite that has the big minus spread.  

i have been paying attention to how the public bets for 8 years and i understand how exciting you want to be to bet on the seahawks, but the game is going to be on thursday night prime time on national tv and this is definitely not the spot that the team of seattle covers +14 sorry

sorry for pointing you out but there is another psychology that comes behind gambling on sports and the fact of the matter is that people with big money are always going to bet on the favorite that has the big minus spread.  

i have been paying attention to how the public bets for 8 years and i understand how exciting you want to be to bet on the seahawks, but the game is going to be on thursday night prime time on national tv and this is definitely not the spot that the team of seattle covers +14 sorry

Good luck.

You are discounting too many variables that are completely relevant here.

Rams have given up on their Coach.  He's a joke.

Goff is fucking horrible.  He's really bad.  A rookie with no clue.  Walking into the lions den. 

Seahawks will be salty.  On many fronts.  Bad outing today.  And tired of piddling around with the Rams.  

Seattle is gonna put it in deep.  No lube.  

Largest bet of the year for me. 

sol diablo, i can tell that you are a very very emotional guy on this forum.  

if you want my extra opinion you are probably an extremely loyal guy too.  I am very privy to how guys like you think.

You might say that i have had my outbursts on here but you have to understand that i was a WWF wrestling fan.  

And if you know anything about pro wrestling there's this thing called a "work" and that's what i am on here.  I am nothing but a work.

I have really enjoyed testing a lot of people on here but they never call my bluff except for 1 guy but he hung up on me without getting to know me any further.  When they feel they have their backs against the wall, only 1 guy has ever called me on here unfortunately it never amounted to anything.  

i lost a sprint as far as betting this past weekend but i know i am winning the marathon so i am definitely chuckling about my past experience here on TGF tonight.

sol diablo, i can tell that you are a very very emotional guy on this forum.  

if you want my extra opinion you are probably an extremely loyal guy too.  I am very privy to how guys like you think.

You might say that i have had my outbursts on here but you have to understand that i was a WWF wrestling fan.  

And if you know anything about pro wrestling there's this thing called a "work" and that's what i am on here.  I am nothing but a work.

I have really enjoyed testing a lot of people on here but they never call my bluff except for 1 guy but he hung up on me without getting to know me any further.  When they feel they have their backs against the wall, only 1 guy has ever called me on here unfortunately it never amounted to anything.  

i lost a sprint as far as betting this past weekend but i know i am winning the marathon so i am definitely chuckling about my past experience here on TGF tonight.

I wish you nothing but the best GSP.  I sincerely mean that.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree with this.  This particular time.  

No emotions coming into play here.  Its analyzation.  I hate the Seahawks.  As a fan.  And I know they are flawed this year for sure.  

Not gonna matter Thursday night.  Hope you change your mind.  I don't wanna see you lose money. 

I wish you nothing but the best GSP.  I sincerely mean that.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree with this.  This particular time.  

No emotions coming into play here.  Its analyzation.  I hate the Seahawks.  As a fan.  And I know they are flawed this year for sure.  

Not gonna matter Thursday night.  Hope you change your mind.  I don't wanna see you lose money. 

don't get me wrong sol diablo, i am not saying that i will win but what i am saying is that this spot comes up in gambling all the time.  

Rams double digits at +14 underdogs on a prime time slot where the only game happening is just that.

it's just too much the overcome for seattle to cover but of course you might still get it.

The only time i might think that seattle covers is if somehow miraculously the pubic is 50 50 on the spread on a national tv lone nfl game but i do not recall this EVER happening.

Everyone is definitely going for the seattle spread especially seeing how shitty the rams have been lately.

don't get me wrong sol diablo, i am not saying that i will win but what i am saying is that this spot comes up in gambling all the time.  

Rams double digits at +14 underdogs on a prime time slot where the only game happening is just that.

it's just too much the overcome for seattle to cover but of course you might still get it.

The only time i might think that seattle covers is if somehow miraculously the pubic is 50 50 on the spread on a national tv lone nfl game but i do not recall this EVER happening.

Everyone is definitely going for the seattle spread especially seeing how shitty the rams have been lately.

You are using generic reasoning.  Which usually works.

This is a spot type play.  Generics can't work here. 

You are using generic reasoning.  Which usually works.

This is a spot type play.  Generics can't work here. 

you are really motivating me to go head to head with you in public for the same amount that you are betting on the seattle spread

i would be willing to drive to las vegas and place this bet

i would be willing to take a picture of my betting ticket for everyone in the public to see

if i lost, i would make myself available for 30 minutes after the loss for any questions the media or anyone in TGF might have for me

Hell if you wanted to be side by side in person or in video throughout the entire game i could do that too but i warn you that i am a really deep shit talker.

I know how to talk shit so good that i get under the skins of those who have the same bets that i do!  yeah go figure but i'm warning you ahead of time i am so good at it that i had a friend in the past who distanced himself away from me because he wanted everyone to be humble.

Again, i am telling you that i was a pro wrestling fan as a kid so yeah wrestling is fake but i know how to push people's buttons to make it seem real.

I'm all about fun honestly but to tell you the truth i think i might really like this games sol diablo, i can already feel it in my veins!

Dear sol diablo,

i noticed that after every reply that i made to your posts you weren't in the thread.  I thought to myself ok this guy went to sleep and isn't going to give me a fast reply.

But then all of a sudden WHAM BAM!  THANK YOU MA'AM!  your reply was there at the refresh at every single 1 of my posts EXCEPT for post #47

What i noticed after i did post #47 is that you weren't there when i sent it in but then i click refresh a few times and WHAM BAM you're among the users reading the topic and i'm like where's my quick and fast reply to my other posts?

It was like 20 minutes of me refreshing just waiting to hear from you!  

But then my last few refreshes showed that you did not reply to me and you were no longer reading the topic.  

And i was like shock and awe man me?  Did i back up another guy against the wall who won't call me like a KING?  

Why do people always let me have the last word?  why do people need some time to sleep on thinking about what i just said?

Well anyways Sol Diablo, i wanted to dedicate a nice PHOTO that i found on google.  

To be honest i think that you are scared and i think that the game on national tv might be fixed for the rams to win on the spread AT LEAST.

So in honor of my thinking, i thought of a famous writer named Richard Scarry and 1 of his favorite books MR FIXIT:

"Don't be scared homie!"

-Nick Diaz-

post-6660-0-80789900-1481520672_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifRamsFixedToWinSpread.jpgDear sol diablo,

i noticed that after every reply that i made to your posts you weren't in the thread.  I thought to myself ok this guy went to sleep and isn't going to give me a fast reply.

But then all of a sudden WHAM BAM!  THANK YOU MA'AM!  your reply was there at the refresh at every single 1 of my posts EXCEPT for post #47

What i noticed after i did post #47 is that you weren't there when i sent it in but then i click refresh a few times and WHAM BAM you're among the users reading the topic and i'm like where's my quick and fast reply to my other posts?

It was like 20 minutes of me refreshing just waiting to hear from you!  

But then my last few refreshes showed that you did not reply to me and you were no longer reading the topic.  

And i was like shock and awe man me?  Did i back up another guy against the wall who won't call me like a KING?  

Why do people always let me have the last word?  why do people need some time to sleep on thinking about what i just said?

Well anyways Sol Diablo, i wanted to dedicate a nice PHOTO that i found on google.  

To be honest i think that you are scared and i think that the game on national tv might be fixed for the rams to win on the spread AT LEAST.

So in honor of my thinking, i thought of a famous writer named Richard Scarry and 1 of his favorite books MR FIXIT:

"Don't be scared homie!"

-Nick Diaz-

man crush...A person who’s sexuality I admire alert!

man crush...A person who’s sexuality I admire alert!

the last reply that you made towards me was about cock.  It had nothing to do with what i was discussing but you said it anyways like BIG COCK.

I really don't mind it as a joke but when you keep making the same references over and over again, it really makes me wonder about you.

I would like to get serious about you because i don't know you enough to be able to joke around with you about gay shit and you don't know me well enough to joke around with me especially when it comes to males who are attracted to males.  Gays and bisexuals are a protected class so being that we don't know each other, i believe that you might have serious flaws.

Well anyways i respect the gay community.  I respect guys who are sexually attracted to males and females (bisexual) for that matter.  It's not like they need to come looking to rape me because there's always this place called West Hollywood, California for that.

But the answer to your question since you keep trying to backdoor me without asking me directly is that no, i am not sexually attracted to males at all.  I just want to put that out here right now so that it sends you a very serious message.  

To me any guy that keeps making references about homos, cocks, and fudge packing what not like you have done makes me think that you're a gay skeleton the moment you enter a closet.  Now only 1 person can usually fit in a closet so that is up to you whether or not it is really true if you are attracted to guys or not.

I'm telling you i have known a few people in the past that try and train themselves so hard into thinking that liking dicks up the butt from other guys is wrong because they don't want their skeleton to come out of the closet but you know what, i do not like liars.

Balco, i know that you are going to tell me that you are not gay or bisexual, but deep down inside your heart, and in your mind, when you are in a closet that can only fit 1 person and nobody is looking?  i think there is a very high chance that you very sexually attracted to males.