If Jeff Fisher and Les Snead isn't fired by tomorrow morning I will be shocked!

Hoops

Yeah I knew about the extension and full disclosure I'm from St Louis and still bitter but this has to be one of the worst teams in history and Stan Kroenke is a toupee wearing cock sucker who married well and got rich off his wife's bankroll I hope this team and LA complex fail tremendously!

Yeah I knew about the extension and full disclosure I'm from St Louis and still bitter but this has to be one of the worst teams in history and Stan Kroenke is a toupee wearing cock sucker who married well and got rich off his wife's bankroll I hope this team and LA complex fail tremendously!

K

To be fair i dont think anybody is winning with the QBs Fisher has had to work with in STL/LA. Bradford is BY FAR the best qb hes had and he was always injured (and not that good, as we know now). Outside of him its scrubs like clemmons, foles, keenum, goff etc. You just dont win with qbs like that i dont care if belicheck or pete carroll is your coach

BUT seeing no progress over 5 years, a lack of offensive imagination etc is enough to have had Fisher fired already. There are plenty of reason to fire/question his coaching job, I just dont think its all on him that the team doesnt win much. Tough div and no qb will = lots of losses for anybody 

No sane person would ever give up getting paid millions to color commentate 16 weeks a year.  

I don't think that dude is ever gonna coach again.  He doesn't strike me as an idiot. 

Depends if he has that competitive fire still. Nobody is an idiot for pursuing what they enjoy doing instead of taking the easiest job they have available (even if that easy job pays 7 figs)

Not like hed be taking a paycut either. Hed be paid 5M+ to come back and i think hed only come back to a hand picked situation with a franchise QB in place