lets talk about "faggot"

TeamGSP

i believe that we need to stop talking bad about males who are sexually attracted to other males.  The reason being is that i do not like liars at all.  The more we joke around and calling people Non heterosexual person , the more it's going to come across as a bad thing that males are sexually attracted to each other and want to do each other up the butt.

To me it's like if you are attracted to guys, then that is great for you as long as it makes you happy.  For me, i am not attracted to males at all.  Hell i am not even attracted to real genuine 100% born females who look like they were almost born a guy.  To give you an example of what i mean, take Beth Ostrosky for example, the wife of howard stern.  People joke around with her that she has a horse face and she looks like a tranny, and you know what i am not attracted to her at all.  Leah Remini another example, she aight but her voice is too deep, reminds me of a man, nope not attracted to that shit no matter how 100% female that she is.

I respect the Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender community plus again, i do not like LIARS.  You put a hard dick in front of me with a gay ass, i already know myself that my dick ain't gonna get hard.  But some of you guys need to put your own self to the test.  I mean go to a gay bar and free yourself up.  Don't be afraid if you are attracted to other guys.  Just be who you are and stop covering anything up.  I mean what would you do if your kids or close family members came out and said they were gay?  

To me the way i see it is that there are tons and tons of women out there who are attracted to girls.  So that to me means there must be the same tons and tons of guys who are attracted to other guys, but why don't we see it as much?  It's because guys like Balco make stupid ass jokes about LOVIN' BIG COCKS AND HOMOS that makes a lot of males hide from who they might be as a real person.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Although....

NOTHING can beat the hair rebonding thread, or whatever it was.

It was awesome. Best ever, in fact.

That's the problem...you hit freaking gold and after everything else is just so-so.

The bar was raised so high, and I had a boatboatboat load of fun.

Guest ChrisHarvard

No one is a bigger GSP fan (the poster) than CH...

So, GSP i just want to throw these Q's out there for ya:

1) Do you listen to Howard? I'm a big Howard fan, I disagree with vast majority of what he says, but this is media.

2) Did you ever watch King of Queens on television? Do you find Remini's character...a bit of a bitch? Or do you see her as having strong character? Or both?

3) Would you give Leah Remini a "bonk on the bed"...so to speak? Lets say 2001 Leah Remini...not the older, overweight 2016 Leah.

Although....

NOTHING can beat the hair rebonding thread, or whatever it was.

It was awesome. Best ever, in fact.

That's the problem...you hit freaking gold and after everything else is just so-so.

The bar was raised so high, and I had a boatboatboat load of fun.

ChrisHarvard, to be honest the reason why you feel this gay thread is so so is because i would say you are truly not attracted to guys unlike a guy like Balco.

Whenever someone is so infatuated with certain topics or certain people you can just tell.  

But you on the other hand ChrisHarvard this thread to you was like WHATEVER and casually bring up hair rebonding on women.  I like it.

So I was driving with one of my chi psi bro, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fucking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big fratstar. I kissed him and call him a big fratstar while laughing.

No one is a bigger GSP fan (the poster) than CH...

So, GSP i just want to throw these Q's out there for ya:

1) Do you listen to Howard? I'm a big Howard fan, I disagree with vast majority of what he says, but this is media.

2) Did you ever watch King of Queens on television? Do you find Remini's character...a bit of a bitch? Or do you see her as having strong character? Or both?

3) Would you give Leah Remini a "bonk on the bed"...so to speak? Lets say 2001 Leah Remini...not the older, overweight 2016 Leah.

1.  i listened to howard stern when i was a kid and into my 20s.  He has changed a lot especially since Artie Lange left in 2009 but yes i am with you that i don't agree with a whole lot as far as what he says.  Being that so many celebrities are friends with him, i have come to the conclusion that his act was all a "work" back then meaning not as real as i thought.

2.  i never watched king of qeens but i do get the feeling that her character might have been a bitch watching a few snippets but you know what i think she's a bitch in real life and that might have been the reason why she was so good on that show.  Some actors/actresses are really good at having a strong character on screen, making everyone watching the tv hate them yes i know what you mean but i think leah remini might truly be a bitch in real life too.

3.  You are talking about Leah Remini when she was on saved by the bell, before she was ever on kings of queens and no i don't think my dick would ever get hard for her.  Her voice is too deep and it's probably worse cause she smokes cigarettes too.

Great answers, GSP.

Could be one of our best posters RIGHT HERE! at the gambling forum dot com

let me ask you a few questions ChrisHarvard,

i don't really read too much on this forum, i'm not here everyday but i've seen a few people make negative references to you over the past year and a half or so.  Why would people not like you or are they just joking around with you cause you've known each other enough?

I've seen what you have said in here but i have never come across anything that raises a flag in the back of my head like some of these other people.  

To be honest, nobody has ever liked me in the beginning.  For example everytime i had a new job in the past, the first 2 months nobody liked me much but in the end they get a chance to know me, respect me a lot, and i even end up helping them but i'm already used to how people act towards me in the beginning and not understanding me.

So be honest with yourself as to why a few people don't agree with you unless of course they're just joking around, etc.

Guest ChrisHarvard

As the forum "tough guy" bully sink would say, its a chitty room.

People act tough and talk a bunch of trash on the internet (like bullysink) because they are assholes in real life, but most importantly would get punched in the face for doing such, in real life.

Guys have issues with themselves, GSP. Here, and in real life. The weakest, most self centered pric is always the first one to flap his gums and start trouble. And I say, forget those guys.

I wouldn't spend a second thinking about what other people think of you. If they don't like you, forget them too.

It's all about that "one thing". You have that, everything else don't mean shit.

As the forum "tough guy" bully sink would say, its a chitty room.

People act tough and talk a bunch of trash on the internet (like bullysink) because they are assholes in real life, but most importantly would get punched in the face for doing such, in real life.

Guys have issues with themselves, GSP. Here, and in real life. The weakest, most self centered pric is always the first one to flap his gums and start trouble. And I say, forget those guys.

I wouldn't spend a second thinking about what other people think of you. If they don't like you, forget them too.

It's all about that "one thing". You have that, everything else don't mean shit.

yes i hear you on that, i don't care what people think of me because i already know my own self.  If they got to know me they wouldn't be saying the shit to other people they feel are vulnerable to be picked on but still i like understanding why people act the way that they do sometimes.  

The curveball to me that i don't like is when someone is drunk, on drugs, or has a mental illness that you can't see right away.

To be honest it can be a lot of fun not letting people know who i really am so this allows me to just roll with whatever i can and making a huge example out of them and sometimes even exploiting them.  

BillySink was another 1 of those few guys earlier that was always acting like a bully to me somehow.  But then after for a long time he never says anything much towards me, i thought he was banned from the forum or something.  

But anyways to be banned from this forum you had to have done some really serious shit so i am glad that people don't get banned on here much.  It gives them an opportunity to hang with the crowd and people like you and i get a chance to study them further and understand them better.  Doesn't mean we excuse their behavior but i like 100mph fastballs.  Breaking balls always be doing weird shit that you can't understand depending what arm it's coming from so that's why it's really important for me to understand the pitcher and study them as much as i get a chance to.

Guest ChrisHarvard

GSP that's some deep stuff, I really have a boatboatboat load of feedback, but it's not positive for TGF, so i will be an ambassador, and not bite the hand that feeds me.

What I will say, if I bought this forum and assumed it's debt... I would immediately promote b3.

He is a democrat...which is so weird, because he likes to work, he makes money, he was never handed anything....that is literally the opposite of majority of democrats. Maybe he's an atheist? Or doesn't own firearms?

Other than that, what an outstanding mod.

On b3's watch, hardly anyone would ever, ever be banned.

Plus he talks sports!

There are a couple other moderators that use "personal preference"...i mean, it is what it is.

GSP that's some deep stuff, I really have a boatboatboat load of feedback, but it's not positive for TGF, so i will be an ambassador, and not bite the hand that feeds me.

What I will say, if I bought this forum and assumed it's debt... I would immediately promote b3.

He is a democrat...which is so weird, because he likes to work, he makes money, he was never handed anything....that is literally the opposite of majority of democrats. Maybe he's an atheist? Or doesn't own firearms?

Other than that, what an outstanding mod.

On b3's watch, hardly anyone would ever, ever be banned.

Plus he talks sports!

There are a couple other moderators that use "personal preference"...i mean, it is what it is.

chris i view you as a very intelligent ivy league smarts type.  My guess would be your IQ as being at least 110 which is considered high average.

For me i am only average like 100.  On a very bad day, i could be a 90 which is still average but on the below average.  

People with high intelligence levels usually hardly ever respond to me but you are 1 of the few who have somehow peaked your interest.  

as far as boatboatboat goes i always thought he was higher than kingrevolver.  Heck i thought that maybe he was the owner of this site but since you said that you would promote him if you bought this site, maybe he's not the owner.  

You know there's just some guys in here who i can tell are highly intelligent.  I'm not on their level so i don't reply much but i like seeing what they have to say.  Sometimes there's high level comedians with punchlines that i don't get but i know it's there somewhere but still i'm in awe whether i get it or not.

So I was driving with one of my chi psi bro, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the gearstick. We both laughed and I unzipped his pants. We parked the car and I started to fondle his balls. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a joke. I started sucking his dick in the empty parking lot, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fucking hard. My friend is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest prank ever. He starts making train noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! CHOO CHOO!". When he cums, I swallow it like I'm some big fratstar. I kissed him and call him a big fratstar while laughing.

Lol