Wish you all a happy xmas and nye... going away to rehab

Guest pocketrockets

i support you pocket rockets, i am glad that you are doing the good thing.

i had a co-worker who was in his late 60s when i last worked with him and he had quit smoking for 12 years but you know what?  he still considered himself a smoker.  The only time he can consider himself done with it is the day he dies without smoking a single light since the last time that he did so over 12 years ago, etc

No matter how many weeks, months, or years go by, even if you have not done any drugs for 40 years and you are 50 year clean, you will always be known as a drug addict you know why?  because all it will take is just that 1 time and then snap you are on it again.  

let me tell you something.  If a killer, a child molester, or gambler didn't want to be known as such then they shouldn't have done it in the first place!

Either way i hope that people like you quit the drugs for the rest of your entire life and that you mean it from the bottom of your heart because that is your true self and not just because you will be getting an inheritance.

Guest pocketrockets

Geezus PR how much are we talking here? Staying sober for 6 months for 5k ain't worth it...

Nothing wrong with getting fvcked up, your uncle is a prick for trying to run your life from his grave...

Drugs, booze and gambling are fun.....what else are supposed to do, buy tires?

Hmm... not gonna get into exact amounts here but is more than 3x that amount... plus the rehab cost which is stipulated separately. Lawyer is appointed to make sure I follow through and get my piss tested afterwards monthly for the next remaining 3 months.

I'm not gonna lie, I had a blast over indulging, especially 16-26... the first years everything was new, it was all fun, great sex and night life... I was in a number of bands so I did get laid a lot. Then the "club" stage was fun as well, being a DJ and having open bar and all access to some pubs made for great stories. I used to consume mainly in company, and no more than an 8ball... it was heavy but not the circle jerk that is now. The last 4-5 years have been all downhill, mentally and emotionally. Socially as well. I became a recluse after some relationship and friendship let downs, basically became a nihilist... reclused in my 4 walls and the very occasional night out, gambling and snorting up to 10 grams a night... suffering seizures, panic attacks, psychosis and schizophrenia that goes with that abuse. Cocaine down here is so cheap and pure is no joke... I have consumed industrial amounts, like probably some actual rock star amounts. My mind is no longer producing enough dopamine to excuse this behavior, what was once my escape and favorite activity has become my prison and personal hell. Not to mention the good friends, women and money I have squandered just to get another line.

I know what it is to walk back home strung out 10kms because I snorted and gambled all my $. I know what it is to be looking for shadows and hearing voices that only exist inside my head while snorting from a 10gram bag from the tip of my bowie knife in my underwear in a shitty motel. Sometimes with a coke whore, sometimes alone. 

Gambling wise, I cannot imagine how much more $ I would be up in poker if it wasnt for my intoxicated compulsive grinding when I should be out laughing with friends and fucking more girls. Chasing tail is like #3 or #4 in my to do list after coke, booze and gambling. Hey, it was fun for sometime, but not working for me anymore.

Hmm... not gonna get into exact amounts here but is more than 3x that amount... plus the rehab cost which is stipulated separately. Lawyer is appointed to make sure I follow through and get my piss tested afterwards monthly for the next remaining 3 months.

I'm not gonna lie, I had a blast over indulging, especially 16-26... the first years everything was new, it was all fun, great sex and night life... I was in a number of bands so I did get laid a lot. Then the "club" stage was fun as well, being a DJ and having open bar and all access to some pubs made for great stories. I used to consume mainly in company, and no more than an 8ball... it was heavy but not the circle jerk that is now. The last 4-5 years have been all downhill, mentally and emotionally. Socially as well. I became a recluse after some relationship and friendship let downs, basically became a nihilist... reclused in my 4 walls and the very occasional night out, gambling and snorting up to 10 grams a night... suffering seizures, panic attacks, psychosis and schizophrenia that goes with that abuse. Cocaine down here is so cheap and pure is no joke... I have consumed industrial amounts, like probably some actual rock star amounts. My mind is no longer producing enough dopamine to excuse this behavior, what was once my escape and favorite activity has become my prison and personal hell. Not to mention the good friends, women and money I have squandered just to get another line.

I know what it is to walk back home strung out 10kms because I snorted and gambled all my $. I know what it is to be looking for shadows and hearing voices that only exist inside my head while snorting from a 10gram bag from the tip of my bowie knife in my underwear in a shitty motel. Sometimes with a coke whore, sometimes alone. 

Gambling wise, I cannot imagine how much more $ I would be up in poker if it wasnt for my intoxicated compulsive grinding when I should be out laughing with friends and fucking more girls. Chasing tail is like #3 or #4 in my to do list after coke, booze and gambling. Hey, it was fun for sometime, but not working for me anymore.

lol did not see teddy kgb's post but let me tell you after he said that i sound creepy, being that i have seen at least 2 of his separate posts here today alone, i am totally not suprised a guy like this says i sound like a creep.

I'm telling you men, people who have no control over their beer, alcohol, drugs, prescription medications, or mental illness is never EVER gonna be a bright day for me and them so i am very glad that teddy kgb thinks that i am a creep, long as these muther fuckers don't keep following me around.

Guest pocketrockets

lol did not see teddy kgb's post but let me tell you after he said that i sound creepy, being that i have seen at least 2 of his separate posts here today alone, i am totally not suprised a guy like this says i sound like a creep.

I'm telling you men, people who have no control over their beer, alcohol, drugs, prescription medications, or mental illness is never EVER gonna be a bright day for me and them so i am very glad that teddy kgb thinks that i am a creep, long as these muther fuckers don't keep following me around.

You sound kinda creepy yeah... like I mean, and I don't wanna be mean but you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean, maybe you are and you have shitty composing and writing skills but who am I to judge? There are more layers to these things and everyone is different, I've met over 100 coke users in my life and I can assure you everyone is different. Some are fucked up, some are not and never will be. Brilliant minds use drugs and brilliant minds dont use drugs. You talk about mental illness but in all honesty you sound like your dad hit you with a jackhammer in the forehead, again, dont being mean. I have mental illness too, mine is more to the side of lack of self control and yada yada, yours well... do some introspective reading on your posts...

TKGB is a good guy IMO, he has an online persona, he is not a fake and will say shit as he feels it, thats a man I can respect regardless if I agree with him. I get his comment, hell, I would have said the same 2-3 years ago.

Cochise be well my friend

Well, I've been watching
While you've been coughing
I've been drinking life
While you've been nauseous
And so I drink to health
While you kill yourself
And I've got just one thing
That I can offer
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me, yeah
I'm not a martyr
I'm not a prophet
And I won't preach to you
But here's a caution
You better understand
That I won't hold your hand
But if it helps you mend
Then I won't stop it
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me, yeah
Drown, if you want
And I'll see you at the bottom
Where you crawl
On my skin
And put the blame on me
So you don't feel a thing
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me, yea

You sound kinda creepy yeah... like I mean, and I don't wanna be mean but you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean, maybe you are and you have shitty composing and writing skills but who am I to judge? There are more layers to these things and everyone is different, I've met over 100 coke users in my life and I can assure you everyone is different. Some are fucked up, some are not and never will be. Brilliant minds use drugs and brilliant minds dont use drugs. You talk about mental illness but in all honesty you sound like your dad hit you with a jackhammer in the forehead, again, dont being mean. I have mental illness too, mine is more to the side of lack of self control and yada yada, yours well... do some introspective reading on your posts...

TKGB is a good guy IMO, he has an online persona, he is not a fake and will say shit as he feels it, thats a man I can respect regardless if I agree with him. I get his comment, hell, I would have said the same 2-3 years ago.

yes i know i sound creepy because i want to be uncle creepy.  Doesn't matter if a coke user is a former user, a current user, a fucked up user, or an intelligent user.  When they see uncle creepy around they never focus on him, they don't talk to him, don't say hi to him, no nothing.  That's the way that i like it.  

It's kinda like people of magna cum laude.  Because i am only of average intelligence of 100, 90 percent of them wouldn't even care to give me the time of day no matter how much i want to try to talk to them.

I'm sorry that i talked bad about your friend and you needed to back him up because he's 1 of your buddies.  I'll stay out of your threads from now on, thanks.

PR.....I didn't realize you were so fvcked up, I worked at a shop that was about 60% rehab ears some in their 20's and I used to tease that group saying they must have got caught drinking at the prom and their parents ran them to rehab and there now brainwashed....

But that ain't the case with you I see.....one guy I work with has been sober for 7rs now and was so fvcked up he had seizures during recovery, I partied with the guy about 10yrs ago and it's a long story so I won't tell it but it was probably the craziest day of my life....anyway he's a changed man and I don't ever see him backsliding and he seems very very happy so hopefully that happenes for you..

BOL man and just my 2-cents, I wouldn't try to go out with a bang, you said you start in two days? Just lay low man , no need to walk in on tilt....

• 3 weeks later...